RM125 Clean Greece off the disk breaks and where the spokes connect?

Hi i have a 1993 suzuki rm 125 bought recently need to know common things gas to oil ratio he said 5

• What do u think

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • You should probably clean the bike and use clr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK so I recently got a 92 rm125 and it needed a coil soi bought one put it in and a spark was there so OK than I tried to kick start it it has compression and a a spark and gas carb problems many or what need help!!!!

SRAD97750

Staff member
OK so I recently got a 92 rm125 and it needed a coil soi bought one put it in and a spark was there so OK than I tried to kick start it it has compression and a a spark and gas carb problems many or what need help!!!!
Sounds like the carburetor needs to be gone through, and float set. If you have spark, you're most likely missing fuel. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Sounds like the carburetor needs to be gone through, and float set. If you have spark, you're most likely missing fuel. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Ok so i cleanded the carb and it DOES NOT WORK SHOULD I SELL IT OR SOMTHING I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!! HOW MUCH SHOULD I SELL FOR has new jug coil sparkplug water pump piston etc grips ?

Ok so i have a 92 suzuki rm 125 just got new coil spark plug put in fresh gas cleaned the carb put it back on tryed to kick it over multiple times nothing happens only every few kicks there are backfires and loud ones it has good compression gas spark everthing im confused im at the point that i want to sell it but i just got it and tryed almost everything help!!! I try to pull it behind my atv in gear it runs untill you stop clutch works and it smokes and reves it just doesnt go anywear it is like it has no compression when it goes it switches gears fine help or ill have to sell my bike!!!!!!!:shocked::rant::thinking:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Ok so i have a 92 suzuki rm 125 just got new coil spark plug put in fresh gas cleaned the carb put it back on tryed to kick it over multiple times nothing happens only every few kicks there are backfires and loud ones it has good compression gas spark everthing im confused im at the point that i want to sell it but i just got it and tryed almost everything help!!! I try to pull it behind my atv in gear it runs untill you stop clutch works and it smokes and reves it just doesnt go anywear it is like it has no compression when it goes it switches gears fine help or ill have to sell my bike!!!!!!!:shocked::rant::thinking:
This is most likely a fueling issue being that it occasionally 'runs.'
What is the compression number in PSI?
What did you set the float to?
What size Pilot Jet is installed?
What size Main Jet installed?
What is the idle mixture screw set to?
When it does start, will it only run if you rev it up? Or can you maintain a given RPM except for idle speeds?
-BIG DAN:thumb:

This is most likely a fueling issue being that it occasionally 'runs.'
What is the compression number in PSI?
What did you set the float to?
What size Pilot Jet is installed?
What size Main Jet installed?
What is the idle mixture screw set to?
When it does start, will it only run if you rev it up? Or can you maintain a given RPM except for idle speeds?
-BIG DAN:thumb:
It doesnt run at all thats the thing when ever it kinda runs it being pulled behind a atv in gear it still doesnt do anyting when u do change gears it makes noise and smokes it is like it has no compression when its being pulled

SRAD97750

Staff member
It doesnt run at all thats the thing when ever it kinda runs it being pulled behind a atv in gear it still doesnt do anyting when u do change gears it makes noise and smokes it is like it has no compression when its being pulled
That answered a grand total of ZERO of my questions.
Do you actually want help? -BIG DAN

Please listen to wisdom on this forum.
When you cleaned the carb, how did you do it?
Did you set the float?
Are you getting fuel?
What do the reeds look like?
Do you have s manual?