South Can I tag along ?

Well I too read the post earlier but was unable to respond at that time and now see that they are deleted. Sorry Jeff, but I'll stand by what I did and even if I knew what you posted (but now deleted) going into the situation (Which you must take into consideration that I had NO IDEA of knowing anything of what you mentioned, as I'm not physic), so calling me out on it the way you did isn't fair, especially when it wasn't accurate. But it's okay, know I took no offense, as we all say things during time of distress and frustration. But, I still would of done things the way I did them as it's not what I believe is fair to post on a public forum. And perhaps that is why you deleted what you had posted. Again, my condolences to all those affected, the situation was no good for everyone. And if you want to talk about it in person on our next ride, just let me know. The DBA family is here if you need anything and hope you post on here again soon :hug:

no, more like............. "Buy in Buy out".... :thumb:, everybodies welcome, ya just gotta be willing to pay (for all) when your turn comes around. Newbies buy their first time in... :smirk:

Hey I tried to "tag along" a couple of weeks ago when I was headed down to Escondido. You told me it was the wrong week. :pout:

Mexican place in San Marcos on restaurant row.
ohh FYI there is a place right down the street from there called Phills BBQ... if you ever have to go to the area for lunch meeting go there. its super good and was featured on the man vs food show

i suggest the broham. its reallly good.

Hawaii is only paradise if you have lots and lots of money :smirk:

With a little time on my hands a couple weeks ago, I was working from home and was watching HGTV. They had a special called Living in Hawaii and I will tell you, that it is not as expensive as one may think. Yes, some islands are more than others and some beach front property is more, but it is do able. It got me :thinking: I may be doing a lot of :thinking: in the next 6 months or so....

With a little time on my hands a couple weeks ago, I was working from home and was watching HGTV. They had a special called Living in Hawaii and I will tell you, that it is not as expensive as one may think. Yes, some islands are more than others and some beach front property is more, but it is do able. It got me :thinking: I may be doing a lot of :thinking: in the next 6 months or so....
most of those area's that they dont show on the tv are sketchy.

i would love to own some vacation property there tho. the wife loves hawaii and hotels will get way to expensive.

most of those area's that they dont show on the tv are sketchy.

i would love to own some vacation property there tho. the wife loves hawaii and hotels will get way to expensive.

We live in California, every place is sketchy.

ohh FYI there is a place right down the street from there called Phills BBQ... if you ever have to go to the area for lunch meeting go there. its super good and was featured on the man vs food show

i suggest the broham. its reallly good.

TraV, have you eaten at Hodad's yet? There are a few in SD, there's one close to the coast (don't remember the street, maybe Harbor that was featured on triple D) we ate at the one downtown... specialize in burgers, it was really good... we had the Guido.... :burger: ... :thumb:

:picard:
My family owned property in the mid 80's and I lived there for a year 1985-86, when the Challanger blew up

1) It is not expensive. unless you are on tour
2) It is not scetchy!
I blended right in like a local and would have moved there for good if I didn't meet my wife when I came back to the mainland back then. (she hates bugs, esp. BIG ONES)
My brother has lived on the islands since 1981 and still does.