South Can I tag along ?

Had to cancel some rides in Jun due to work issues. Hoping to be able to tag along on a local day ride or two sometime throughout the month. Saturdays are easiest for me.

Let me know if anyone has a ride I can tag along... Thanks :cheers:
I was wondering why all the sudden cancellations. I did not know you even worked, I thought you were independently wealthy. :smirk:

Audreya has to break in her new boots. She needs to pick a day and place but Saturday is one of my friends 50th so I'll be in HB that day. Tomorrow, Sunday-Tuesday I am still open. Like I said, she needs to pick the day and you are always welcome to ride "girl style, w/o FRQ". :smirk:

Nessun fuoco stradali regine saranno feriti durante questo evento.

Still making KM at the end of the month?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Big D how long before your bike it out of the lab ?

We are getting dangerously close.
I put the real life estimate at the 19th of June.
I have 2 shipments left. As soon as they arrive and are cataloged, I'll begin the final build. Some say about 12-16hrs later it'll be done, but I think more like 3-4 days to complete. -BIG DAN:thumb:

We are getting dangerously close.
I put the real life estimate at the 19th of June.
I have 2 shipments left. As soon as they arrive and are cataloged, I'll begin the final build. Some say about 12-16hrs later it'll be done, but I think more like 3-4 days to complete. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Well, that equates to 3-4 hours per day..... :smirk: you don't want to over do it you know..... :prof: