South Can I tag along ?

My dad was a Cop... I grew up with cops... I specialized in digitizing crime lab precedures for years when in the computer graphics equipment industry BEFORE CSI was even on TV.

Not sure what that has to do with anything... other than spilling more off topic chat ! :P

Look on a more serious note I've joked... asked... and even seen others jump in to explain to the readers that I prefer people not fill my threads with totally unrelated off topic. I mean if the thread has run it's course have at it... who cares. But if it's active and ongoing it's kinda frustrating really.

I think this is just the way of DBA... and obviously a BOLT problem. I need to adapt or just not start threads here if it's gonna bug me.

You sir need to try some "analeze" and chill... :hifive: stop being so uptight, this type of stuff is what makes DBA so much more likeable than TT... asses are so tight they squeek..... :shocked: back to the topic, sooner or later your thread topic WILL show back up and get back on track.

My apologies Jeff. I will not let it happen again.

and as for you.... RIGHT like that'll happen! :rolleyes:....... :stirthepot: