All Cal Poly DS ride is end of next month

Thanks again for lunch turdle. :smirk:
Martin, so far it is me, wife, Audreya. then it's just me, then it's me, wife, Audreya. Joe did not get his permit yet. Takes the test tomorrow at 12:40 in SA. Mom gave me a "copy" of his hatch cert. and they wouldn't except it, must be original.
Just talked to wife again and she said she is not going again. :banghead: :mad:
Bet it changes in an hour.

Thanks again for lunch turdle. :smirk:
Martin, so far it is me, wife, Audreya. then it's just me, then it's me, wife, Audreya. Joe did not get his permit yet. Takes the test tomorrow at 12:40 in SA. Mom gave me a "copy" of his hatch cert. and they wouldn't except it, must be original.
Just talked to wife again and she said she is not going again. :banghead: :mad:
Bet it changes in an hour.

:popcorn:

Three more days before departure! :ride: Went to cycle gear today for the first time. Wasn't to happy with their selection. I guess once you go to Chaparral for gear or parts, every other place sucks :smirk:

Thinking of splurging on myself before the ride....the new Arai XD-4 or Sidi Crossfires...:thinking:

Three more days before departure! :ride: Went to cycle gear today for the first time. Wasn't to happy with their selection. I guess once you go to Chaparral for gear or parts, every other place sucks :smirk:

Thinking of splurging on myself before the ride....the new Arai XD-4 or Sidi Crossfires...:thinking:

Or both. :thumb:

Arai helmet night tomorrow night at the dealership near my house. Thousand Oaks Motorsports:thumb:

Huh..... :shocked:..... :devil:..... :shocked:

:focus:...

@ TS... (turtle sniffer... :lol:) sorry... don't forget to PM me directiosn to your casa AND... you mentioned leaving Sat around 10:00 ... anytime is fine with me however that just leaves more "F-off" time in SLO! :prof:.... :noidea: