All Cal Poly DS ride is end of next month

Alright guys, it's just a few days out. Let's get this dinner thing planned. From what I read, we are all staying in hotels pretty nearby the college, so we shouldn't have any issues find a mutual dinner location. I'm thinking a good dinner time would be 6:30. Gives us time to hang out and eat but still make it back to our rooms at a decent hour to rest before the 120-130 mile ride we have in the morning :ride:
Is that a good time for everyone? And second thing is location. Just name the type of food that is good with everyone and I'll find a mutual location. Mexican food?, Chinese food?, french (pasta etc.) food?, american (hamburgers, hotdogs, steaks etc)? Or if anyone has a specific named restaurant they want to throw out there, just say so :thumb:

Since the restaurant wont be to far from everyone...perhaps we could throw in a pre DS ride by all our riding our scooters there :smirk:

:thumb:: http://www.bigskycafe.com/

Alright guys, it's just a few days out. Let's get this dinner thing planned. From what I read, we are all staying in hotels pretty nearby the college, so we shouldn't have any issues find a mutual dinner location. I'm thinking a good dinner time would be 6:30. Gives us time to hang out and eat but still make it back to our rooms at a decent hour to rest before the 120-130 mile ride we have in the morning :ride:
Is that a good time for everyone? And second thing is location. Just name the type of food that is good with everyone and I'll find a mutual location. Mexican food?, Chinese food?, french (pasta etc.) food?, american (hamburgers, hotdogs, steaks etc)? Or if anyone has a specific named restaurant they want to throw out there, just say so :thumb:

Since the restaurant wont be to far from everyone...perhaps we could throw in a pre DS ride by all our riding our scooters there :smirk:

I'm a gamer for just about anything however with the following days activities I don'twant anything that might come back to haunt me.... IF you know what I mean. :panic: Then again, I'm a big boy (no pun intended) :cool: , Ican figure something out from any menu.... :shocked:

You guys need to start a "Penquins DS LR (live report) on Friday, giving us all here at DBA mobile updates and pics. There is enough of you all to do it and make it easy:thumb:
My weekend is slow, Im in town with nothing planned except work on Sunday. So make things interesting for me and post up LIVE:popcorn:

You guys need to start a "Penquins DS LR (live report) on Friday, giving us all here at DBA mobile updates and pics. There is enough of you all to do it and make it easy:thumb:
My weekend is slow, Im in town with nothing planned except work on Sunday. So make things interesting for me and post up LIVE:popcorn:
Ya what she said....:prof:

I'm a gamer for just about anything however with the following days activities I don'twant anything that might come back to haunt me.... IF you know what I mean. :panic: Then again, I'm a big boy (no pun intended) :cool: , Ican figure something out from any menu.... :shocked:
Yeah, I am the same way so I would rather stick to a steak/hamburger beer/beer/beer/beer/beer kinda place. Firestone Grill gets my vote. Roger and Rez will prolly be in my truck so that is where they will also be:smirk:

Are you insinuating they other "guys" are easy? Just asking, cause I just need to understand what I am getting myself into this weekend.:panic: