All Cal Poly DS ride is end of next month

:thumb: This sounds like a cool ride. Starting on the University campus is awesome. That is great they got the permission. Cal Poly Penguins MC put on some pretty good events. I have a fundraiser that my family is suppose to be doing that day, but if it falls through I may make this trek.

I already told PALMER to count me in... now that I know what day it is it falls on our 29th wedding anniversary. I've already sent out a disclaimer to my event coordinator in anticipation of a well received response to be followed by a heart felt sympathy in return... :shocked:

I already told PALMER to count me in... now that I know what day it is it falls on our 29th wedding anniversary. I've already sent out a disclaimer to my event coordinator in anticipation of a well received response to be followed by a heart felt sympathy in return... :shocked:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you screwed the pooch....

Yeah, now it's sit and wait... I know she'll say Go ahead and GO, you hardly ever ride so GOOOOO. we'll see! :noidea:

My wife has gone to a christian camp 2 times in the past 10 years of our 25 years of :hug:. Not once was I ever :bored: because of it. I always say go, I know what I will do while you are out... :busted::idea::ride::drool: