All Cal Poly DS ride is end of next month

Took the plunge! Got Sidi Crossfire SRS's in black. Almost went with the crossfire 2's but since they narrow the front end design, they killed my pinky toe. These boots should last me years to come! And I've been in need of gear bag to store my stuff, I got the Ogio 9800 LE. I'm liking the design and quality so far on it. Lifetime warranty! Now I should be set on both items for the next 5 years :rocker: The store didn't carry Arai XD's in stock so luckily they didn't sucker me in for the trio. Maybe in the next few months I'll take the plunge on that.

250-104729.jpg

Took the plunge! Got Sidi Crossfire SRS's in black. Almost went with the crossfire 2's but since they narrow the front end design, they killed my pinky toe. These boots should last me years to come! And I've been in need of gear bag to store my stuff, I got the Ogio 9800 LE. I'm liking the design and quality so far on it. Lifetime warranty! Now I should be set on both items for the next 5 years :rocker: The store didn't carry Arai XD's in stock so luckily they didn't sucker me in for the trio. Maybe in the next few months I'll take the plunge on that.

250-104729.jpg

cute bag, did bro man twin get one too? Oh, and will you guys please wear your matching gear, It's just so dammed cute when you do. :smirk:

You do know I am just messing with you... :wiggle:

Nope my bro has a working bag, mine has been ripped so it's been time for one. And just for you Palmer, we will wear matching clothes for you either for dinner on Sat. night or on Sunday's ride :smirk:

cute bag, did bro man twin get one too? Oh, and will you guys please wear your matching gear, It's just so dammed cute when you do. :smirk:

You do know I am just messing with you... :wiggle:

No he's not.... he loves to :stirthepot:... you know, tap on the nearest bee hive or hornets nest just to see how many might come sting his AZZ... :moon: ..... :smirk:

So the dinner is tomorrow. So 6:30 at the firestone grill.

Firestone Grill
1001 Higuera
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Attending will be:
mmjsport
Johnrunner
Palmer
Rezrider
Turtleshifter
??????

Am I missing anybody?