mmjsport
Johnrunner
Rezrider
Turtleshifter
Rodger
Palmer + 2

Anybody else want to come last minute? The more the merrier. :thumb:

So yes,
It is on again for the wife and youngest daughter Audreya, dinner at the fire thing is fine.
I am pretty proficient with a roll chart but not a GPS. I have an older model is all and will not be bringing it. I will depend on you GPS guys to lead and/or help lead the way. If we stay pretty much together it should be one great ride. 2 Years ago it was only three of us to keep track of and 6 is not a bad group for us. If we take our time, have fun and meet up after each we should be able to stick relatively close. Will see you all for dinner tomorrow night. I am staying at Americas Best on Olive, 2 miles from the parking lot at Cal Poly.
You all have my number and I have yours.

And I'm working tomorrow, after a 65 hour week. I couldn't have taken Monday off anyway, so it's a good thing I didn't plan on going.:cry: At least now I know what Big Dan feels lke. :foul:

And I'm working tomorrow, after a 65 hour week. I couldn't have taken Monday off anyway, so it's a good thing I didn't plan on going.:cry: At least now I know what Big Dan feels lke. :foul:

Sorry bout that Tim, hope you are making OT with the extra 15 a week.