Bikes...Big bores

UPDATE..........Picked up the Rezaberg yesterday ... got the yips :hyper::hyper::hyper: drooled over it:drool: and gave it one big :wow: a OOOOOOOOO ga ... :thumb:..:ride:

They forgot to do the exhaust so I waited a couple minutes...you guys were right about the packing...it was left alone however I was also right in that he DID mention the packing being too much and it needed some relief, it needed to breath. He didn't tell me what they were going to do (cut a portion of the end cap off) so I "assumed"...(yes that is ASS-U-ME) he was doing something with the packing...Never the less...it is currently IN the bed of my truck sitting out in the parking lot here at work. All the goodies are on it...not real thrilled about the extra fuel tank "filling process"...Fill as you normally would however due to the design (a hole at the bottom of both tanks fuel drains from the main tank into the 2nd tank so it's it's a pour and wait, pour and wait until they are filled. :rolleyes:..but the rest is coooooooool. Can't wait to give it a rip...or putt in my case! :lol:

Technical question...

When i went to unload my berg out of the truck the front brake wasn't working...I pumped it a couple times and it came back, don't know if it's tighter than it was prior but WHY would this happen?

Perhaps the bleeder came loose and it got some air in the line. Try to bleed it and makes sure it is tight, if no worky after that, I would be calling the dealer and saying something.
Technical question...

When i went to unload my berg out of the truck the front brake wasn't working...I pumped it a couple times and it came back, don't know if it's tighter than it was prior but WHY would this happen?

Technical question...

Brakes are way over-rated Rez.:thumb: put a zip tie around your lever for the night and check it in the morning - should be golden.

2 strokes....they still around...? :smirk: Bring em on...... the thread was actually for me to get in put on various bikes and have since purchased one...