Bikes...Big bores

Nice job Mr Rez. I am happy for you, especially now that you are a member of the magic button crew. :thumb: It's funny, last weekend when I was riding with A2, I started my bike with the kicker a couple of times just for shits and giggles. It is not all that easy for the most part.

Nice job Mr Rez. I am happy for you, especially now that you are a member of the magic button crew. :thumb: It's funny, last weekend when I was riding with A2, I started my bike with the kicker a couple of times just for shits and giggles. It is not all that easy for the most part.

You must have lost your mind for a moment or something...........I'll loan you ED if you REALLY feel the need to kick start something.

I got the 570 cuz I didn't want to settle for a small bore ,,,you know, a 450 .....:devil:

Right on Rez, You joined the ranks of "E", does that bike have both E and K... So not going all the way with the cool aid but you are still there. :smirk: Cant wait to see you hit a tree and dump it at LPNF. hahaha..Just kidding. It's kind of like break a leg.... Jr thinks you might have to much power to manage. So if you get in trouble he will ride it out for you..

Really cool to hear.... BTW..You rob a bank? :shocked:

Right on Rez, You joined the ranks of "E", does that bike have both E and K... So not going all the way with the cool aid but you are still there. :smirk: Cant wait to see you hit a tree and dump it at LPNF. hahaha..Just kidding. It's kind of like break a leg.... Jr thinks you might have to much power to manage. So if you get in trouble he will ride it out for you..

Really cool to hear.... BTW..You rob a bank? :shocked:

Thanks Palmer...no K just E...like I told 530, It better start wit hthe e or I better be on a down hill...as for too much power...Tell him I appreciate his concern however I know how to handle the throttle...roll it back to go roll it back some more to go faster...going too fast? ... roll it forward unti;l you hit a manageable speed...:prof: there you have it...this will be my 4th BIG bore bike...had the yamaha TT500, tractor power, XR 600, smooth power with a cadillac ride, ED...we know what she's like and the 570. I mainly wanted the extra shizzle to get my fat ass (no further remarks on this jr jr :P) thru the sand...I watched you on your s and pictured me on it...might not have been as lucky! :smirk:

Can't wait to hit the trees...so to speak!