South Because RACK no longer allows thread jacking...

Problem is it has the electronic ignition and no key. We need that chip devise to drive it away. She also has it hiding now so no one can find it.

Bank can get the key from the dealer and often does for repos. They can at least provide you the key code so you can go buy one and go get the car.

Bank can get the key from the dealer and often does for repos. They can at least provide you the key code so you can go buy one and go get the car.
Tried that and all they could give us was a key to the door. A lot of good that will do. I suppose we could just go open the door and sit in there and wave to her when she comes out to the car. :lol: I am going to the dealer again today to see if they can do what you say.

Tried that and all they could give us was a key to the door. A lot of good that will do. I suppose we could just go open the door and sit in there and wave to her when she comes out to the car. :lol: I am going to the dealer again today to see if they can do what you say.

You may be able to do it IF you had the VIN..... I heard that is the latest in car thefts... :noidea:

title to the car is all you need to get a key made. We just lost the keys to a work Van last week. Boss took the title to the dealer with ID and BAM Key in hand :thumb:

title to the car is all you need to get a key made. We just lost the keys to a work Van last week. Boss took the title to the dealer with ID and BAM Key in hand :thumb:
It has no key, only the chip version that you have to have in your possesion to operate the vehicle. The dealer did the BAM trick with the door key but no BAM for the ignition gizmo.

It has no key, only the chip version that you have to have in your possesion to operate the vehicle. The dealer did the BAM trick with the door key but no BAM for the ignition gizmo.
I know, we needed a ignition key too, one with the chip. It wasn't free either, I think he paid over $150 for one key.