South Because RACK no longer allows thread jacking...

1) I wasn't made aware of it......... :pout:
2) I was in Utah anyways........... in the snow :P
3) I'm thinking I've been exiled from rides due to cancelling.... :noidea: then again, it/they were legit. I've got a life outside of riding that at times takes priority over riding. PLUS the last time when I was to meet with you and Palmer I wound up with a sinus thingy that irritated a tooth problem that I didn't knwo I had causing a bitif dis-:bleep: -comfort . Bouncing around on my bike woudn't have been pleasant. :prof: OH and from other invites because I'm too slow...just sayin! In this case I AM slow...
:hug:its ok, having a life out side ridding is wierd to them! :P

:hug:its ok, having a life out side ridding is wierd to them! :P

I'm not losing any sleep over it... just seat time! Once my family life straightens out (530 isn't the only one with a predicament) I'll be able to get out more often! But that won't be until after the New Year...

REZ RIDE in January.... ??? :shocked: burrrrr..... :noidea:...... I have fire wood (unless someone's taken it :foul: ) AND a couple nice heaters in the sweat lodge ..... :smirk:... :thumb:

I'm not losing any sleep over it... just seat time! Once my family life straightens out (530 isn't the only one with a predicament) I'll be able to get out more often! But that won't be until after the New Year...

ya T day will probably be the only time i see seat time this whole season unfortunatly! :cry: that whole career thing gets in the way sometimes!

ya T day will probably be the only time i see seat time this whole season unfortunatly! :cry: that whole career thing gets in the way sometimes!

We would have come out for the days prior to T'day IF I we knew what my daughters schedule was going to be during that time frame however we didn't know that until this past weekend which didn't alow any advanced notice for vacation times... :cool:..... :foul:

1) I wasn't made aware of it......... :pout:
2) I was in Utah anyways........... in the snow :P
3) I'm thinking I've been exiled from rides due to cancelling.... :noidea: then again, it/they were legit. I've got a life outside of riding that at times takes priority over riding. PLUS the last time when I was to meet with you and Palmer I wound up with a sinus thingy that irritated a tooth problem that I didn't knwo I had causing a bitif dis-:bleep: -comfort . Bouncing around on my bike woudn't have been pleasant. :prof: OH and from other invites because I'm too slow...just sayin! In this case I AM slow...
Lots of hot air being expelled here.:poke:

(530 isn't the only one with a predicament)
This is only her son. She has a daughter who is older and is torturing us at the same time with other expensive things who lives out of state. Like she has decided to stop making the payments on the car along with everything else but it is in my wife's name. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Anyone know how to get a car repoed in Oklahoma? I should right a fricken book or tv show about DAK's. Dumb Ass Kid's

This is only her son. She has a daughter who is older and is torturing us at the same time with other expensive things who lives out of state. Like she has decided to stop making the payments on the car along with everything else but it is in my wife's name. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Anyone know how to get a car repoed in Oklahoma? I should right a fricken book or tv show about DAK's. Dumb Ass Kid's
I drove to Utah with a friend and Repo'd my daughter's car.

Problem is it has the electronic ignition and no key. We need that chip devise to drive it away. She also has it hiding now so no one can find it.
That could be a problem. Sorry you are running into these problems Diamond Dave. Kids are a pain in the :moon: now a days.

kara-monaco-01.jpg
susie-christine-06.jpg

THIS WILL SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS..