South Because RACK no longer allows thread jacking...

That was a good ride today, as long as you criss cross the desert on the 50" trails and not ride power line roads all day! :P
Which is why my buddies and I decided it was time to break away from the group and find some good single track trails and keep up a good pace which meant not stopping every 100 yards to see where everyone was. :P The power line roads are rocky and dusty and suck to ride on, kind of like the entire place. Still, it was a fun day and it was good to hook up with all you clowns. By the way Palmer, the burger sucked but the beer was good. :prof:

Which is why my buddies and I decided it was time to break away from the group and find some good single track trails and keep up a good pace which meant not stopping every 100 yards to see where everyone was. :P The power line roads are rocky and dusty and suck to ride on, kind of like the entire place. Still, it was a fun day and it was good to hook up with all you clowns. By the way Palmer, the burger sucked but the beer was good. :prof:
:shocked: Tell us how you really felt about the ride..:lol: Come on out T-Day Big Wave Dave and I'll keep you only on Single track.:devil:

Like I said in the beginning! :prof:
It will be slow paced with my girls. That is why you don't go blazing across the desert and "NOT" stop at Y's or T's without the rider behind you catching up. I ride sweep to insure my lovely ladies are not crashed or lost. I was happy you guys took your own route, wished you would have done it sooner so we could have cut out the 5 miles of power line road when I told your buddy to lead because it seamed you guys didn't like P841 Jr. Jr.'s choice of trails. Needless to say, we had a great time in the hills before lunch, and like I said, my burger was better last weekend as well. Should have got the Fat Tire, way better than sewers light (Coors Light)!
Jeff took off home after lunch so, the trails back to the staging area was the highlight of the day. I point and say see you at the top of that hill, point again, see you over by black rock pile, see that single track, see you over on that hill top, point again see you at the old stage coach well, hammer 2 miles of Stoddard Wells road to the Joshua Tree and wait again for everyone to group, up over the hills and around the base. This is where the girls take the rest of Stoddard Wells and us 4 take a high speed sand wash back over to the first quarry and then I lead the way to the staging on a real fast paced 50" that just sweeps, curves and rolls. Only a couple rocky spots. If you know the way around the trails are a blast.
604040_557687744246824_512180395_n.jpg

14136_557687714246827_1456838196_n.jpg

150275_557687700913495_527440325_n.jpg

Jeff, made the best comment on this guy. Are you going to unload that bike and ride or act like you are riding it in the back of the truck, we just want to know who is going to drive the truck? :busted:

So just so I understand... the riding got better after we split the first time... and even better after I headed home... nobody likes riding with anybody... and everyone wishes they had just done their own thing... and even the food would have been better !

Damn... how come I feel like I had a good time with everyone ? :lol:

:thinking:
:shocked: Tell us how you really felt about the ride..:lol: Come on out T-Day Big Wave Dave and I'll keep you only on Single track.:devil:

:thumb:
:whip: That is what concerns me. :smirk:

:chicken: :smirk:

So just so I understand... the riding got better after we split the first time... and even better after I headed home... nobody likes riding with anybody... and everyone wishes they had just done their own thing... and even the food would have been better !

Damn... how come I feel like I had a good time with everyone ? :lol:

We all loved riding with everyone and had a good time. I love ribbing Dave and his girl friends. :smirk: It is always fun riding and nobody gets left behind.
If the group was fast paced you just have to follow the buddy system. When you ride with my girls it is slower, than slow. That is why I point and meet, point and meet, I can get across the desert to a high point, sit and rest while I watch them ride up, not going to lie, that is how I usually work it when I bring my girls. I just figure the group might have been to big for the different paces.
When it is just me and my boy and/or boys we do a jam session.
And if someone falls, you are going to be hanging around every mile or two.
But as you seen first hand in the buddy system, you can be standing off/waiting by 15 feet and some people never see you, so the buddy system works when the rider behind you is not counting his front knobby revolutions. :shocked:
It was a great day and nice to see everyone.
Next up:
OW 18-21 :drool:

We all loved riding with everyone and had a good time. I love ribbing Dave and his girl friends. :smirk: It is always fun riding and nobody gets left behind.
If the group was fast paced you just have to follow the buddy system. When you ride with my girls it is slower, than slow. That is why I point and meet, point and meet, I can get across the desert to a high point, sit and rest while I watch them ride up, not going to lie, that is how I usually work it when I bring my girls. I just figure the group might have been to big for the different paces.
When it is just me and my boy and/or boys we do a jam session.
And if someone falls, you are going to be hanging around every mile or two.
But as you seen first hand in the buddy system, you can be standing off/waiting by 15 feet and some people never see you, so the buddy system works when the rider behind you is not counting his front knobby revolutions. :shocked:
It was a great day and nice to see everyone.
Next up:
OW 18-21 :drool:
Except for the OW part.:P

And where were you for this ride? Postman lost the invite? :noidea:

1) I wasn't made aware of it......... :pout:
2) I was in Utah anyways........... in the snow :P
3) I'm thinking I've been exiled from rides due to cancelling.... :noidea: then again, it/they were legit. I've got a life outside of riding that at times takes priority over riding. PLUS the last time when I was to meet with you and Palmer I wound up with a sinus thingy that irritated a tooth problem that I didn't knwo I had causing a bitif dis-:bleep: -comfort . Bouncing around on my bike woudn't have been pleasant. :prof: OH and from other invites because I'm too slow...just sayin! In this case I AM slow...