South Because RACK no longer allows thread jacking...

Great fun today, PERFECT weather and good food again at slash x (although my chili cheese fries were too watery :smirk: ). Good to finally ride with you Bolt and 530ktm. And as always it was good riding again with you Palmer and the fam. Although I did not get any group pics I did snap a couple quick pics on my phone from today.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That was a good ride today, as long as you criss cross the desert on the 50" trails and not ride power line roads all day! :P
Nice to ride with guys and all you other ladies. :smirk:
I think the Burger was better last weekend, and I got more fries. I have a couple of pics on my camera as well.

I see alot of kickstands.... I can't remember the last bike I bought that came with a kickstand... :thinking: 85 YZ125...... oh wait my 96 Katana had a kickstand!

so, where are the pics, and who is this Dave guy you speak of. I know a Dave but he only rides mountain bikes :smirk:

I'm assuming the Dave he's talking about is 530ktm as CDA doesn't ride, he just keeps his bike on the stand. :smirk:
I said mountain bikes :prof:
At least I am on 2 wheels and not getting a cramp in my finger from pushing the shutter button out of the back of my Soccer Mom Wagon...:stirthepot:
Thats cause you lean it on the truck every 30 minutes for refuels... LOL
:lol: more like 15 minutes, plus the track has to be water every coulpe hours or he will just go home :poke:
But if it rains, they go home as well...

Love you Jackson :hug: