South Because RACK no longer allows thread jacking...

James

Staff member
James aren't you a youngster yourself ?
Define youngster. :lol:
James a youngster? :lol:

He is far more broken than you, me, Gary, Dave, CDA, Tim and twelve others combined.

James - list all of your ailments, broken bones, bad joints and surgeries. Leave out the monthly cycle :prof:

:irk:
I tried posting the list but it said "your post has exceeded the maximum characters allowed". :(

BTW I'm pretty sure it's CDA that has more than the rest of us combined. :noidea:

Actually 18 is way too young for me! They still believe in love and all that other horse shit.... 28 is the ideal number here.... plenty of experience, still flexible and when you go to the bank together, the drive up teller doesn't give you a lollipop for her.

:lol: ... HOWEVER, the possibility is still there for a waitress to ask her "and what would your dad like".... :smirk:

James

Staff member
I thought so... so why you fall down get hurt so much then ?
:lol: My dirt bike related injuries/crashes tend to get blown out of proportion, no thanks to some of the members on here :smirk:. The major ones consist of a broken collarbone (surgery required) and another surgery to fix the years of abuse in my right shoulder.