AR-15 build

I will disown you if you get an ak over a ar.

Oh and silencers are class 3 so no you won't be able to get one.
AK's are kewl too. if the average pricing comes back he could get an AK cheaper too so...

Is he over I thiiink 21? If so he could but I doubt he would want to pay for it.

AK FTW... AR's are overated :smirk:
*like*

Dude if AK's are the same price as AR's Ill get an AR but otherwise that AK is mine :)
Are you sure you need to be class three? A kid on FB got a .22 pistol with a silencer. And he is a total dumbass I know for sure he doesn't have a class three.
It's possible that it's fake. Im seeing some dealers at gun shows selling shitty .22 pistols(taurus:picard:) with fake silencers.

And uhh.. class three isn't a license, it's IIRC the class for the item. If you were gonna go through that whole shitty process I'd save up and buy something with a fun button.

You're too late man! I built my AR for $1500. If I was a queer, I could possible turn around and double it for $3000. Using connections, we were able to buy 500rnds of. 223 at $0.75/rnd. Double what we used to be able to get it for.

I have owned both an AK and AR. I traded my AK for my AR....That should tell you something. :smirk:
They are both incredible guns. I chose the AR because what you have is a platform. You can do almost anything to your AR. Everything you can do yourself too. .300 aac conversions, sights, optics, any part...any part you can convert, change, or upgrade. And its all simple.

AKs are awesome too. I would love to have one again. You can always rely on it to fire. But they are traditional. It hurts my heart seening picatinny and polymer on an AK.

Connectons are what you need. I have friends who sell at gunshows and they get an hour or so before the show to run around and grab all the good stuff before they sell out within the first 5 minutes.

You're too late man! I built my AR for $1500. If I was a queer, I could possible turn around and double it for $3000. Using connections, we were able to buy 500rnds of. 223 at $0.75/rnd. Double what we used to be able to get it for.

I have owned both an AK and AR. I traded my AK for my AR....That should tell you something. :smirk:
They are both incredible guns. I chose the AR because what you have is a platform. You can do almost anything to your AR. Everything you can do yourself too. .300 aac conversions, sights, optics, any part...any part you can convert, change, or upgrade. And its all simple.

AKs are awesome too. I would love to have one again. You can always rely on it to fire. But they are traditional. It hurts my heart seening picatinny and polymer on an AK.

Connectons are what you need. I have friends who sell at gunshows and they get an hour or so before the show to run around and grab all the good stuff before they sell out within the first 5 minutes.

I am in the same boat as you I have 1700 in my AR that is WITH optics. (Aimpoint Red Dot) and it is not a chinese knock off. I was thinking about selling mine for 4,000. I actually had a buyer lined up. I couldn't do it. It just didn't feel right raking somebody over the coals like that.

To the OP you are WAY behind the curve. Your best bet is to buy parts and build one. That is what I did. I bought a rock river lower. complete for like 200 bucks. I then bought a fail zero upper, bolt and fire control group. I bought a 16 inch barrel and an A2 Flash Hider. I had the barrel cut down to 14 and half inches and had the flash hider pinned. I bought all the MagPul Mall ninja accessories and had the whole gun Moly coated tan. BUT those days are long gone.

LEADHead I need your Connections.I have cash for the AMMO hook UP!!!! :hug:

I am in the same boat as you I have 1700 in my AR that is WITH optics. (Aimpoint Red Dot) and it is not a chinese knock off. I was thinking about selling mine for 4,000. I actually had a buyer lined up. I couldn't do it. It just didn't feel right raking somebody over the coals like that.

To the OP you are WAY behind the curve. Your best bet is to buy parts and build one. That is what I did. I bought a rock river lower. complete for like 200 bucks. I then bought a fail zero upper, bolt and fire control group. I bought a 16 inch barrel and an A2 Flash Hider. I had the barrel cut down to 14 and half inches and had the flash hider pinned. I bought all the MagPul Mall ninja accessories and had the whole gun Moly coated tan. BUT those days are long gone.

LEADHead I need your Connections.I have cash for the AMMO hook UP!!!! :hug:
HOLY SHIT!! are you willing to post a pic of this beautiful creation?