AR-15 build

I have been saving up and it is about time I get a AR-15. My problem is I can't find anything close to reasonable. Do I really have to build one to get a decent price?
I don't want anything fancy. My dad about six months ago picked up a palmetto 5.56 for $600.
I would like to get one because if government comes to take guns away I want to take as many of those brainless basterds down with me as possible.
Anyone know where I can get one for an actual reasonable price?

Yeah wait till gubberment is about to ban them to look for one. I do a lot of work for a gun shop and they are selling guns above retail and can't keep them on the shelf. Good luck!

You're WAYYY fucking late. You WILL NOT get pre-panic prices even if you wait for deals. Just won't happen. Now the panic is slowing, so maybe after 6+ months you'll be able to get normalish prices, but that's quite awhile away.

While we're certainly not in the clear, .fed laws are becoming more and more unlikely with the large push backs.
far more likely, is state laws. But you living in Indiana, state gun regs are unlikely.

James

Staff member
Heck it's near impossible to get ammo. :rant:

Unless you feel like grossly over paying I'd sit tight for awhile until the prices stabilize again. Sheriff Rogers has already said that he will not enforce any laws that are in contrast to the 2nd amendment. :salute:

Unless you feel like grossly over paying I'd sit tight for awhile until the prices stabilize again. Sheriff Rogers has already said that he will not enforce any laws that are in contrast to the 2nd amendment. :salute:
I'm still waiting to see yours and out shoot the shit out of you! :D

We should shoot some clay pigeon's too!!

ok! if prices go down I'll probably buy the AK-47 because sense the AR and AK are the same prices I thought I might as well get the more ergonomic design. But I love how reliable the AK is. So if the AK is cheaper in 6 months I'll just get that lol. Are those capable of having silencers?

James

Staff member
I will disown you if you get an ak over a ar.

Oh and silencers are class 3 so no you won't be able to get one.

I will disown you if you get an ak over a ar.

Oh and silencers are class 3 so no you won't be able to get one.
Dude if AK's are the same price as AR's Ill get an AR but otherwise that AK is mine :)
Are you sure you need to be class three? A kid on FB got a .22 pistol with a silencer. And he is a total dumbass I know for sure he doesn't have a class three.

Dude if AK's are the same price as AR's Ill get an AR but otherwise that AK is mine :)
Are you sure you need to be class three? A kid on FB got a .22 pistol with a silencer. And he is a total dumbass I know for sure he doesn't have a class three.
Just because he has one doesn't mean its legal :lol: