Amatuer 2019 mint 400 to include bikes

should snowflake solo the mint 400

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We need to have big Dan delete all this sob story chick bull crap. Back to business:
Snow, what year is your YZ? Does it have a 18 or 19? If you have a hub, and mail it to me, I’ll see what I can do if you are running 18s. I was beginning to think I would have to bring a four sided tent and heater for the day, not only for me, but for Flake to get warm. But thankfully, we are supposed to be in the 70s by next week, and hopefully it’ll build from there into the next race weekend.
It's a 16, no hub tho

So you have a 19" rear, with a 25 mm axle according to Big Daddy's chart. My 18" could work, but having everything the same is always better. I'll start looking, and asking around.

Craigslist wheel dude might have called me yesterday while I was in JD. I'd really like to have a complete spare set up, it could really make Dan and I's life so much easier.

anyone near timo or dan have a spare set of wheels that will fit a 16 yz450f that could be borrowed on a deposit deal? :devil:
If the hubs are the same (and I think they are) the bearings and inner spacer are all that need to be changed from any other year. I'll look into it, as I do have a bike on the rack and wheels in the corner. Would be 18/21 though.

NEVER MIND, different numbers,

Last edited:
I’ll start asking around. Still have time to put something together. What do you have on your scoot? Silver hoops and plain hubs? Or are the hubs black?