Amatuer 2019 mint 400 to include bikes

should snowflake solo the mint 400

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would think it would be a good idea to have you covered at all pit locations. Dan and I can split up for the day, we're both grown men that can spend the day apart, plenty of time for spooning later that evening. :hug: I have no problem helping all comers, except Liz, if it means you can have all opportunities to get food or help for whatever the case maybe. I'd say you pack enough food and drink, cold or hot (might be freezing), for all pit locations you can. I'd hate to give you my Nano's #1 and have the jalapenos get you down the trail. I have a few VP type jugs that have the vent already drilled, we can transfer your red cans to that for the 3 different locations. You mentioned bringing spare levers, maybe some perches too if you can, or have a set. I've heard horror stories of bibs for high speed stuff, but I'm old school, so I'll bring tire tools, and tubes just in case.:smirk: I have a 18" bare Warp 9 hoop in silver that I'd gladly donate, if you have someone to donate a hub and spokes. Anyone know, or I should Google it:picard:, if a 2007 WR rear would fit? Wrong color, but it's beefy and in good shape. I've started putting together my list of stuff, and the hotel has been cancelled, and rescheduling is out of the question since they have a 50 pound limit on dogs.:finger: If MH spots drop in price for a reduced stay, I'll bring the "Coach", as I have been given the offer of borrowing Pops 4X4 GMC crew cab. Already set up too be towed, too much werk to get the new Eff Juan ready to 4 wheel flat tow.

And later Liz with the scratch N sniff panties!
You guys are awesome. :thumb:

I appreciate the wheel, I could have a hub but I'd have to have it laced and trued, probably not going to happen, tires will be all new before I head out anyway, still not a bad idea.

If liz comes rolling through and needs help, joking aside, lets help her, even if theres a lot of stuff I ought not type out and I'm not talking to her, if she needs help lets help her even though she specifically said she didn't need me anymore :rolleyes:

I appreciate the wheel, I could have a hub but I'd have to have it laced and trued, probably not going to happen, tires will be all new before I head out anyway, still not a bad idea.

If liz comes rolling through and needs help, joking aside, lets help her, even if theres a lot of stuff I ought not type out and I'm not talking to her, if she needs help lets help her even though she specifically said she didn't need me anymore :rolleyes:

BITCH!!!:D

I know I’m just pulling your leg. Of course I would help if it came down to that she needed it. I just feel that she got too big for her own britches and now I’ll leave that alone.

Good luck Snowman, and tim and dan a big thumb for stepping up to help. When you Post a link for the panda shirts Ill pitch in my part.

We need to have big Dan delete all this sob story chick bull crap. Back to business:
Snow, what year is your YZ? Does it have a 18 or 19? If you have a hub, and mail it to me, I’ll see what I can do if you are running 18s. I was beginning to think I would have to bring a four sided tent and heater for the day, not only for me, but for Flake to get warm. But thankfully, we are supposed to be in the 70s by next week, and hopefully it’ll build from there into the next race weekend.

Suck it up! Ginger is a big boy with big boy pants. Go get em! If I am around in SoCal and not busy with wife and grands, I will try and be out there.