Amatuer 2019 mint 400 to include bikes

should snowflake solo the mint 400

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How much do you need? I actually have no friends, but I'm thinking we need a big titted hottie to swap your goggles, and hand you water.

And I got a room for Sunday night for me and the dog.:thumb:
I need pits at locations 1&3, not full service but enough for fuel, goggles, water, food possibly and airfilters

By the time you pay the bullshit fees the $50 room is almost 100 bucks. I could probably cover more than one pit I would imagine.I actually should have checked but is the bike race Saturday or Sunday? And what time does it go off?

Edit: Buffalo Bills, I'm a Doofas.
https://www.primmvalleyresorts.com/

Last edited:
Buffalo Bills Resort

Dear Timothy Rose

Thank you for choosing the Buffalo Bills Resort. Our staff is ready to make your stay in South Primm unforgettable. Please feel free to contact us for any special requests you may have, so we can make all necessary arrangements before your arrival. We wish you a good trip and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.

mail

Confirmation number xxxxxxxxx
Your reservation details

Arrival Date Mar 10 2019
Departure Date Mar 11 2019
Nr. of rooms 1
Nights 1
Room Type Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room Pet Friendly
Adults per room 1
Children per room 0
Our spacious 335-square foot King Deluxe pet friendly rooms features:

• Flat Screen TV’s
    • Complimentary Cable TV
    • Wi-Fi
    • Hair Dryer
    • Iron and Ironing Board
    • Room Service
    • Wake-Up Service
    • Clock Radio
    • Black-Out Drapes
    • Office Desk and Chair
Notes and special requests
Your Rate

Daily rate [Mar 10 2019] => US$ 68.99
Average Rate per night US$ 68.99
Total for your stay US$ 68.99
Taxes US$ 8.62
Fees US$ 0.00
Room only : US$ 0.00
Total amount to pay US$ 77.61
Cancellation policies

All room rates are subject to a 12.5% Occupancy tax, subject to change.

All reservations requests must have the first and last name of the adult occupying the room.

YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO RENT A ROOM. Valid ID (Identification) required upon check-in.

Rates are subject to change without notice.

Groups of 10 rooms or more, please contact Group Sales at 1-702-679-5460.

Maximum occupancy of four persons per room. There is an additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for a third or fourth occupant in the room, regardless of the age of the person.

Bed type, smoking preference and other requests ARE NOTED BUT ARE NOT GUARANTEED and will be honored on a space-available basis.

There is a 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for most reservation, including Golf Packages. Room & Concert packages are non-refundable. Deposits are refundable based on these cancellation guidelines.

Debit Cards may have a pending authorization hold for a minimum of 10 business days.

$16.00 plus tax per night resort fee will apply.

Pet Friendly rooms will have an additional $20 dollar plus tax charge per pet, per night.

If you cancel after 06:00 PM hotel time, 2 day(s) prior to arrival date, the forfeiture amount will be 1 night(s) from the total stay.

Deposit -- Your credit card will be charged immediately the first night's room and tax to guarantee your reservation, unless the booking is a golf or concert package in those cases, the credit card is charged immediately for the full length of your stay.

A $50 deposit, per stay, is required at check-in and is refundable at check-out if not used.

1 night(s) of the total stay deposit will be charged to the credit card provided upon online booking.

if Tim Rose is willing to essentially run my main pit he is hired for the compensation of a t shirt and a drink from the decanter they're giving all driver/rider of record :cheers:

Tell the desk when you check in, they should cover the discount then. No "Pet Friendly" rooms available for Friday or Saturday night, so unless I hit the Lotto, to buy a tow set up for the MH, and then get clearance to miss werk and spend the $850 to camp, my other option is to drive up Saturday AM. Up at 1:00AM everyday anyway, so making the 2 and a half hour drive should be no problem. Afterwards, either sleep in the Hotel F150, or make the drive home.

Next issue:
  • 28 miles from main pit to Pit A
  • 26 miles from Pit A to Pit B
  • 28 miles from Pit B back to Main Pit
  • The bike course will go by SPEC 1, SPEC 3 and SPEC 4.
https://themint400.com/spectating/

2019_Mint_400_Spectator_Area_Map_Final.jpg

My guess is the pits are in the spec areas #1, 3, and 4. I probably won't be able to cover two like I figured, so we either recruit another before hand, or make nice with someone there. You have a dry break on your scoot? If so, how many cans/nozzles do you have, and also a stand or two? I might be able to work something out with IMS if need be. Also wondering when you'll be there, tech is Friday, Parade is Wednesday.

Ok, so here we go

I figure I'll need pit 1 and 3, unless you can pit at the finish line? in which case I guess I'll just use pit 2 and the start/finish.
I do not have a spare wheel set, I intend to run bibs for this race as well as unbreakable levers, still, I will have a set of plain jane levers just in case, a spare master link, the description says that the race course will be mostly single track, but sources say there is no real single track in the vegas area, and people who have a lot of time racing bitd say that their idea of single track is fire roads possibly with silt and rocky roads, so I'm gearing 13/42, aka really fucking fast, I think I'll bring a 12 tooth sprocket that could be swapped on in the case that I'm wrong about it requiring a bike with a high top speed. I intend to leave abq for gallup the night of the 6th, put the bike together in gallup, and be at buffalo bills the night of the 7th, I'll do my race, hopefully with favorable results (the 9th) and drive back home that sunday evening.
I do have one other friend who is going, he has a girlfriend and a dad who is going to pit for him, I had pondered having you and dan at one pit and having them help me in exchange for you guys providing him with fuel/pit service. It hasn't been discussed at great length, but this way you and dan could keep each other company :devil:
Fuel: My acerbis tank does not accept quick fill, I have one vp jug with a hose, I can borrow another one, but I was thinking I'd just fill those 2, and then get 2 more cheap traditional cans that the vp jugs can be refilled out of?

Food, I'll have to figure out something, this is going to be a long day, nutrition is going to play a big part, I'll pick up some hydration supplements and what not, banana's and avocados for potassium as well as some candy for quick carbs since I am after all a type 1 diabetic.

I appreciate both of you stepping forward to help me, team panda rules bitches :smirk:

I typed out a huge response this morning but it would not let me post it because of the security certificate. I’ll give it another shot in the morning.

I would think it would be a good idea to have you covered at all pit locations. Dan and I can split up for the day, we're both grown men that can spend the day apart, plenty of time for spooning later that evening. :hug: I have no problem helping all comers, except Liz, if it means you can have all opportunities to get food or help for whatever the case maybe. I'd say you pack enough food and drink, cold or hot (might be freezing), for all pit locations you can. I'd hate to give you my Nano's #1 and have the jalapenos get you down the trail. I have a few VP type jugs that have the vent already drilled, we can transfer your red cans to that for the 3 different locations. You mentioned bringing spare levers, maybe some perches too if you can, or have a set. I've heard horror stories of bibs for high speed stuff, but I'm old school, so I'll bring tire tools, and tubes just in case.:smirk: I have a 18" bare Warp 9 hoop in silver that I'd gladly donate, if you have someone to donate a hub and spokes. Anyone know, or I should Google it:picard:, if a 2007 WR rear would fit? Wrong color, but it's beefy and in good shape. I've started putting together my list of stuff, and the hotel has been cancelled, and rescheduling is out of the question since they have a 50 pound limit on dogs.:finger: If MH spots drop in price for a reduced stay, I'll bring the "Coach", as I have been given the offer of borrowing Pops 4X4 GMC crew cab. Already set up too be towed, too much werk to get the new Eff Juan ready to 4 wheel flat tow.