should snowflake solo the mint 400

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SRAD97750

Staff member
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind.
Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.” -HST

If you do, my attorney and I will set up in a nearby hotel room and "cover" the motorcycle race. I will be sure to bring two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we need all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
-BIG DAN:thumb:
Fear-and-Loathing-Benicio-600x281.png

Sounds fun, you should do it, 80 miles of singletrack, televised.

Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.” -HST

If you do, my attorney and I will set up in a nearby hotel room and "cover" the motorcycle race. I will be sure to bring two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we need all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
View attachment 32247

I fricken love Hunter S Thompson. :hail:

View attachment 32247

I had to watch this last night.

I saw this. My buddy who races buggies sent me the link. It is tempting on my end to go hit it. I am doing a few dez races this year myself. I also wanted to hit the Mint 400 but they pulled bikes out when I ready