Amatuer 2019 mint 400 to include bikes

should snowflake solo the mint 400

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any objection to running a sponsor sticker? I am going to hit up YOC tomorrow at jury lunch break. I kind of went through today and it doesn’t look like they have a horse in the race. And they have a pretty big showing in the dirt. I’ll try selling powder but thought I would check on the sticker option as well.

Any objection to running a sponsor sticker? I am going to hit up YOC tomorrow at jury lunch break. I kind of went through today and it doesn’t look like they have a horse in the race. And they have a pretty big showing in the dirt. I’ll try selling powder but thought I would check on the sticker option as well.
zero objection what so ever if they want to help

I've got a ISO in the FB parts page. See if anyone has for a good price. I have a Maxis Desert IT in the rack. I think it is a late 14 tire but should still be good.

According to the tech at Yoshimura they don’t have a direct match up hub wise. Might be able to score tires though, what size are you going to run Snow? I know you’re going tubliss to start, but as far as spares go, I’m thinking tubes would be better that way it will be easier to change out if we are under the gun.Any brand tire you’re set on? I would imagine I won’t get much of a long life rock with standing tire, but they would be free and usable as back ups if we trash everything else.

On the plus side, the guy from Simi Valley says, sprocket, disc, bearings, tire and everything are in excellent shape. Might be able to run it the way it is, and if the weather holds out he is riding Milestone on Saturday which works out perfect for me, only ten miles down the road.

Not even close, that’s Biggy D’s title. I’m just the dude that has a handful of people that I have done favors for in the past. Those people know people that can help.