4 Stroke 2013 KTM 500EXC

Just took bike in for first oil change after two hours of use, the tech told me they break the bikes in with mineral oil.:prof:
After a hour of running they say you are to have your first service done or the warranty will be voided. They put Motorex synthetic oil in and change some o rings & seals.:ride:

Just took bike in for first oil change after two hours of use, the tech told me they break the bikes in with mineral oil.:prof:
After a hour of running they say you are to have your first service done or the warranty will be voided. They put Motorex synthetic oil in and change some o rings & seals.:ride:

My dealer said two fill it up with 91, run first half tank half throttle, the 3rd quarter 3/4 throttle and then last quarter like you stole it. Then your break in is done. Never said anything about that one hour thing.

My dealer said two fill it up with 91, run first half tank half throttle, the 3rd quarter 3/4 throttle and then last quarter like you stole it. Then your break in is done. Never said anything about that one hour thing.
If you read your owners manual it says first oil change after one hour of operation:blah:

Dude, fill tank with gas, start bike, put it in gear, drop the clutch and pin it!!!! If the bike does not hold up, it's a piece...:prof:

My dealer builds them right so I can do just what CDA says to do! We are on our 5th KTM in our household and have never had an issue.

My dealer builds them right so I can do just what CDA says to do! We are on our 5th KTM in our household and have never had an issue.
I have not had a issue with the bike yet. :prof:
Your dealer had the same price as I paid but he was 200 miles away:blah:

I went with Unabiker radator guards they fit well only some minor trimming to plastic. They are a full cage front & side and cost $99.00
The build quality of these are really nice:prof:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 35
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 37