4 Stroke 2013 KTM 500EXC

Thanks for the welcome and reply! I had set everything at the manuals suggested "Sport" settings, but that was how I started. I just went more aggressive on everything for now, and hope it will work better. After more research, as you say, the re-valving seems inevitable......which is no surprise really. I still haven't even re-sprung anything hoping that the stock equipment would have worked.....NOT! It's a plush ride for sure...make no doubt......but unless it's intended for all fire road and moderate enduro use, it needs heavier springs and setup for riders over 165....and I am 225 dry. My buddy took a turn on it last weekend and he's very aggressive rider weighing 175 and even he bottomed it out on a moderate jump. He loved it, but was surprised at the bottoming out moment.

I rode my 2010 for about 6 months in stock trim. I ended up re springing it. Left the valving the same.

Rack....btw, what are your shock settings and your weight? The sport settings for both the forks and rear shock I set at about 25% more aggressive than the sport setting in the manual....I am gonna try that out next weekend's ride........wondering what you did?

Rack....btw, what are your shock settings and your weight? The sport settings for both the forks and rear shock I set at about 25% more aggressive than the sport setting in the manual....I am gonna try that out next weekend's ride........wondering what you did?
I'm a fat bastard. Sold the 2010 450 that I had resprung. Now on a 2013 Husaberg TE 250 at sport settings.

Thanks Rack! Sounds like a fun bike! Just checked it out online and it looks really sweet! Very light with all the bells and whistles I like! I have ridden my buddy's 300 EXC and I was very impressed!