125 2001 YZ125

As long as he doesn’t destroy himself it’s all good. Bikes we can fix. That dez tank doesn’t look too bad, besides, looks are Much less important than having enough gas to get back to camp! The little smokers can burn through the fuel. Many happy rides ahead I hope y’all have fun with it. :thumb:

As long as he doesn’t destroy himself it’s all good. Bikes we can fix.
Right. What size bike was your kid on when he hit that tree?
Just don't fill the tank over 1/2
Thats the one thing that I do like about this tank, you can see how much gas is in it.
I'm happy its done and runs.
Now back to the WR400 clutch issue, and it's probably about time to put all those new OE parts inside the kxf250.

Right. What size bike was your kid on when he hit that tree?

Thats the one thing that I do like about this tank, you can see how much gas is in it.
I'm happy its done and runs.
Now back to the WR400 clutch issue, and it's probably about time to put all those new OE parts inside the kxf250.
YZ426 on the bench, rod bearing done in. New crank, cam chain, piston, filter , spark plug, and gasket/seal kit on the way. Besides having to hit the AZ garage for a few bits and bobs. Some asshat put a helicoil in the oil drain, didn't clean out the tailings, and now the oil pump is pretty locked up. At least the AZ case from the WR bottom I bought has all that crap to swap for the guy. FML, will I ever live in AZ?

YZ426 on the bench, rod bearing done in. New crank, cam chain, piston, filter , spark plug, and gasket/seal kit on the way. Besides having to hit the AZ garage for a few bits and bobs. Some asshat put a helicoil in the oil drain, didn't clean out the tailings, and now the oil pump is pretty locked up. At least the AZ case from the WR bottom I bought has all that crap to swap for the guy. FML, will I ever live in AZ?
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/d/2002-yamaha-yz426f/6584566788.html

Stop going to Homedepot and start going to Chapparral instead.
But it really blows having to shower in the POS MH. Which usually means I don't do it every day, and sometimes (most of the times) I'm more offensive then usual. I know my sleeping partner would appreciate it if I put the bathroom before a lid.
IMG_0313.JPG

But it really blows having to shower in the POS MH. Which usually means I don't do it every day, and sometimes (most of the times) I'm more offensive then usual. I know my sleeping partner would appreciate it if I put the bathroom before a lid.
View attachment 31749
Is that what I smell when the winds are blowing off shore. I thought it was the stock yards, but then I remembered the IE got rid of them because of all the YUPPI's moved to the IE and complained.:smirk: