2 Stroke 1988 Honda Cr250r

Merry Christmas! I'll get pics soon. Gunna touch up the hill jack paint job Monday as it will be about 60 degrees out here in Ohio. I'll get good pictures then. For now, here's are poor video of my up n down swingarm play. As well as left and right shock play. What's going on? https://vimeo.com/196995321

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radiator is straight again, frame is touched up. Looks great from a distance! The point of it is to prevent rust though. I will have it powder coated eventually. But now is the time for wear parts, tuning, setup, and repairs. I'm off today so I'll get some pictures in. Later though, it's almost 4 am!!!!

Does the clutch basket have to be lined up with the primary drive gear or any gear? Does the clutch assembly just go together and slide in any direction? And how the hell do you install the kickstart ratchet spring? It either pops out or won't allow me to kick the bike over. Very confused and frustrated. Also pissed because a clutch spring bolt snapped in half

Hmmm you sure you have the right manual?

Yeah. I understand it now. I was pretty out of it at the time! I have the bolt out and re tapped. Looks good. I was able to order another inner basket from an 87 model (same part number) and it should be here in about a week or so. I'll compare and decide which one is better. The kickstart assembly is good to go now! I shimmed it and put a new spring in. Now it doesn't constantly slip. Many new updates since I last shared anything. I'll show you as soon as I get my shit together! Looking good right now. The ugly parts are the number plates, seat cover, and shitty frame paint. Needs powder coated (maybe next winter).

Yeah. I understand it now. I was pretty out of it at the time! I have the bolt out and re tapped. Looks good. I was able to order another inner basket from an 87 model (same part number) and it should be here in about a week or so. I'll compare and decide which one is better. The kickstart assembly is good to go now! I shimmed it and put a new spring in. Now it doesn't constantly slip. Many new updates since I last shared anything. I'll show you as soon as I get my shit together! Looking good right now. The ugly parts are the number plates, seat cover, and shitty frame paint. Needs powder coated (maybe next winter).

The clutch spring bolts only get about 3ft lbs of torque. Not even snug.

I got to ride it! You guys know the hpp governor thing in the right crankcase cover? How do you know if that is set incorrectly? I have it turned to the right. Not sure how the orientation is supposed to look inside. Any ideas? How would it run?