2 Stroke 1988 Honda Cr250r

Well. It won't start anymore. I'm done with it for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't tease. Don't even mention something like that until you know what it is doing, ie flooding, starving, no spark, or compression loss.

Any ideas at all Caleb? What happened last time you rode her? Pics of your plug please after a few kicks! Eh spark plug that is!

who cares!! just don't blast something like that off. we are rabid about fixing things and until you are ready to do something just be quiet. you have some of us picturing a little kid standing in the driveway bawling "mommie my motorcycle stopped". as soon as you have the time start the trouble shooting and ask anything you want.

who cares!! just don't blast something like that off. we are rabid about fixing things and until you are ready to do something just be quiet. you have some of us picturing a little kid standing in the driveway bawling "mommie my motorcycle stopped". as soon as you have the time start the trouble shooting and ask anything you want.

Kinda ew here on this forum. On ADV rider and other forums, we update pretty frequently. Sometimes nonsense

Flooded. Running fairly good now. It's time to service the forks and go over the fix it list. Mostly cosmetic. Then I'll finish with a pwk swap or insanely try to make the pj just as good

Flooded. Running fairly good now. It's time to service the forks and go over the fix it list. Mostly cosmetic. Then I'll finish with a pwk swap or insanely try to make the pj just as good

I would buy tickets to that. put that in your "wildest dreams" file.