Other 1978 DT 175 Build Thread

Boring the cylinder to a 1mm oversize

Speaking of MIA where's yamadog:noidea:

He's on FB. I just pinged him. Looks like school has him real busy. This is a good thing. He is a great kid.
Who put up the batman sky light? :devil: Thank you Rack! He's right Jax, I'm knee deep in a mix of school, volunteering work at the VA clinic, and standing in on Surgeries. I have my 5th case at the end of the month, an ACL reconstruction, and I research every case before I show up in scrubs. But, I have yet to forget about you guys! The bike is defrosted for spring too.
Sorry about the threat jack MBB!

Hey there bud nice to see you are still around. Great to see you so involved in shit like this :thumb: mad props. Tell maw and paw the dirt bags at DBA say hey:wave:
Sure thing man! Tell Clay and the Mrs. Jax I said hey! I want to see you guys again for another ride day. And if you can drag that impure New Joiseian with you all the better :P
I wish there was another way to get where I'm going, but the only one that's been used for centuries is busting your ass day and night and saying a prayer before bed. So needless to say, that's the rout I'm working with. So, fingers crossed I can do well enough and set myself up to get into a good med school over the next few years. The residency and bill will be paid courteously by the US Army so I just have to put in the work now and not worry about later, and that's a load off right there.

Speaking of MIA where's yamadog:noidea:
Who put up the batman sky light? :devil: Thank you Rack! He's right Jax, I'm knee deep in a mix of school, volunteering work at the VA clinic, and standing in on Surgeries. I have my 5th case at the end of the month, an ACL reconstruction, and I research every case before I show up in scrubs. But, I have yet to forget about you guys! The bike is defrosted for spring too.
Sorry about the threat jack MBB!
Hey there bud nice to see you are still around. Great to see you so involved in shit like this :thumb: mad props. Tell maw and paw the dirt bags at DBA say hey:wave:
Sure thing man! Tell Clay and the Mrs. Jax I said hey! I want to see you guys again for another ride day. And if you can drag that impure New Joiseian with you all the better :P
I wish there was another way to get where I'm going, but the only one that's been used for centuries is busting your ass day and night and saying a prayer before bed. So needless to say, that's the rout I'm working with. So, fingers crossed I can do well enough and set myself up to get into a good med school over the next few years. The residency and bill will be paid courteously by the US Army so I just have to put in the work now and not worry about later, and that's a load off right there.

Good to see you doing well yd.

Best of luck!

:salute: