150miles and no Slash X burger to celebrate RR

Sweet RR and liking the vids. Timo your Vid is sweet. That looked like some nice high speed flowing single track. I need to hit that one day with you.:thumb:

Sweet RR and liking the vids. Timo your Vid is sweet. That looked like some nice high speed flowing single track. I need to hit that one day with you.:thumb:

I wouldn't mind doing the whole thing again. Maybe 2 weeks after Geeks? That would Nov. 6th, if you could ride on a Sunday. Maybe even leave a little earlier, and keep the speed up, with minimal stops, so we could get the burger at the end of the day. :cheers:

I wouldn't mind doing the whole thing again. Maybe 2 weeks after Geeks? That would Nov. 6th, if you could ride on a Sunday. Maybe even leave a little earlier, and keep the speed up, with minimal stops, so we could get the burger at the end of the day. :cheers:
id love to go do it again.

No thanks...I think I'm busy that weekend ... :foul:.........:cripple:.......:shocked:...............:smirk: