150miles and no Slash X burger to celebrate RR

So then we were not too far off by looking in the distance around 2:00 for dust trails coming from Black Rock. We thought we could spot you guys but - :thinking: I thought you would be at the Slash X eating and drinking by then. :smirk:

We were at the Husky at noon, and I think everyone was ok at that point. It was after leaving Inscription, that things started to get swollen.:smirk:

Got my :popcorn: ready, waiting on more pictures/video. :ride:

BTW Tim I moved your post over here. :smirk:

That whole episode was a epic fail, kind of like me being 100% on my trail following skills.:picard: After trying to fix my post, and failing again, I deleted it all, and went to Staters.:noidea:

10qgzr8.jpg

r0qujk.jpg

24xnj1i.jpg

:foul: ... wait till i get the vid of this up tho its :lol:

Once I started seeing puddles, I knew, you'd be my bitch.:devil: :P

Tim you do a great job at telling the story of the ride via pics. :thumb:

Now I just need to get another camera, because these cell phone ones blow.:foul:

Back on the bikes, we were at the Husky at noon.
NoBurger15.jpg

Other then 11 SideXSides that had just left, we were the only ones there.
NoBurger 8.jpg

Travace using the GoPro.
NoBurger 9.jpg

My buddies plaque.:salute:
NoBurger14.jpg

530KTM's buddy.:USA:
NoBurger13.jpg

From the Husky, Inscription Canyon was a short 13 mile ride away.:ride:
NoBurger12.jpg

JrJr the Hooligan.:devil:
NoBurger10.jpg

Palmer spotted a green lizard. I'm sure his picture will be better.
NoBurger11.jpg

Rez dumped his auxillary fuel cell in his tank, and we did the 35 miles to Barstow for more gas to get us home.

Where we should have eaten.
NoBurger16.jpg

Trav was the first to join up, but instead of riding through the barbwire, he dumped his koolaid on the ground.
NoBurger21.jpg

Palmer clearing the station.
NoBurger20.jpg

JrJr, and Rez bringing up the rear.:smirk:
NoBurger19.jpg

Sorry to say, that's all of my pictures. We crossed the 15, and 40 freeways, and beat it to Slash X. We got there at 4:20 :cheers:, but it seems they closed the kitchen early, because the cook had a date.:picard: We dd enjoy a pitcher of Heff, and all the trail side snack we had left, which was absolutely delicious. To Rez's horror, we remounted, and rode the 12 miles back to the trucks, to complete the 150 mile day.

Thanks to all who came and rode, I had a total blast, even though I didn't get my ATC burger. I think another ride needs to be planned.:thinking:

At the 5 minute mark I started to wonder how far back Rez and the others were. :lol: I like some high speed stretches but that is hairy. :shocked: No wonder gas can be an issue out there.