150miles and no Slash X burger to celebrate RR

With Timoyz as a guide Rezrider, Palmer, Palmerjrjr and I took off from stoddard around 9 am. first place was SAND really deep SAND, then off to hinkley for gas, after that across a lake bed and headed towards the husky memorial. Once there we were off to barstow for more gas. From there we made our way to slash x and were late so they had already closed down teh grill and were not serving food. So no burgers for us. We got a pitcher of beer tho which was :thumb: Im sure Tim or Gary could explain the ride a lot better, My GPS keep turning itself off so my track is pretty spotty. to start things off here is a few (crappy) pics i got off the gopro.
Husky Memorial
34hxaue.jpg

314dvnt.jpg

s2tboy.jpg

Petroglyhps
1222cz8.jpg

vo98ir.jpg

Palmer Palmerjrjr and Timoyz chilling at the petroglyphs with Rezrider in the background playing catch up :P
s1jep0.jpg

everyone at Slash X, crappy pic :(
qq2137.jpg

the cool bike collection at Slash X
311x2yo.jpg

thats all i got as far as pics go. I have hours and hours of video footage to go through so ill edit that in when i get it up.

With Timoyz as a guide Rezrider, Palmer, Palmerjrjr and I took off from stoddard around 9 am. first place was SAND really deep SAND, then off to hinkley for gas, after that across a lake bed and headed towards the husky memorial. Once there we were off to barstow for more gas. From there we made our way to slash x and were late so they had already closed down teh grill and were not serving food. So no burgers for us. We got a pitcher of beer tho which was :thumb: Im sure Tim or Gary could explain the ride a lot better, My GPS keep turning itself off so my track is pretty spotty. to start things off here is a few (crappy) pics i got off the gopro.
Husky Memorial
34hxaue.jpg

314dvnt.jpg

s2tboy.jpg

Petroglyhps
1222cz8.jpg

vo98ir.jpg

Palmer Palmerjrjr and Timoyz chilling at the petroglyphs with Rezrider in the background playing catch up :P
s1jep0.jpg

everyone at Slash X, crappy pic :(
qq2137.jpg

the cool bike collection at Slash X
311x2yo.jpg

thats all i got as far as pics go. I have hours and hours of video footage to go through so ill edit that in when i get it up.

This is just the tip of the iceberg :thumb:

I want to thank timo, trav, palmer and palmer jr jr for being good sports by putting up with my slowness...but I had a great time regardless of how sore I got. :thumb:...:ride:...great bunch of guys! Great ride! :banana:

you owe me a burger sometime :thumb: naw its all good rez. I understand completely. it wasn't long ago that i was that guy always in the back and sore as all hell.

and yea thanks for the awesome day of :ride: everyone. especially thanks to timoyz for guiding the way.

you owe me a burger sometime :thumb: naw its all good rez. I understand completely. it wasn't long ago that i was that guy always in the back and sore as all hell.

and yea thanks for the awesome day of :ride: everyone. especially thanks to timoyz for guiding the way.

Like I said on the ride I'd buy ... but since we missed out, next time wherever, whenever it's on me .. :devil:...within reason of course :smirk:

So then we were not too far off by looking in the distance around 2:00 for dust trails coming from Black Rock. We thought we could spot you guys but - :thinking: I thought you would be at the Slash X eating and drinking by then. :smirk:

So then we were not too far off by looking in the distance around 2:00 for dust trails coming from Black Rock. We thought we could spot you guys but - :thinking: I thought you would be at the Slash X eating and drinking by then. :smirk:

Go ahead rub it in...:blah:....:smirk:

Thanks to all, it was a awesome ride.

I hit the road early, an pulled of in Victorville for a Machaca Burrito.
:thumb:
NoBurger24.jpg

Even with the food stop, I got to the staging spot, over an hour early.:bonk:
NoBurger23.jpg

Travace was the first to show with his new front rubber.:thumb:
NoBurger 4.jpg

Rez was next with his custom auxillary fuel cell.:shocked:
NoBurger22.jpg

Palmer was last, still right on time.:banana:
Here's JrJr rolling the bike off the ramp.:smirk:
NoBurger 2.jpg

NoBurger3.jpg

First stop under the train tracks, before the DEEP sand.
NoBurger25.jpg

30 minutes later, on the other side.:smirk:
NoBurger 7.jpg

After a short stop in Hinkley of gassing, and airing up Rez's tire, we were in Black Canyon at the stage coach water stop.
NoBurger 6.jpg
NoBurger 5.jpg

To Be Continued........