05-23-2010 Fun Run in the Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!! Care for a little single track?!

:lol::lol::lol: Quoted for posterity

Nor does someone peeing on either tire count...................I know when I had horses they always got a little skiddish when it came to water, they'd walk up to it and paw at it splashing like little kids. Is that how Rack has to approach water these days?

Nor does someone peeing on either tire count...................I know when I had horses they always got a little skiddish when it came to water, they'd walk up to it and paw at it splashing like little kids. Is that how Rack has to approach water these days?

You guys are confusing me with Mike in Fresno. He is the submariner of KTM's :prof:

:clap::clap:Excellent report! Sorry I took so long to read it! What is all that green stuff in the pics? And I dont mean Kawi's! I mean foliage:hail:

James

Staff member
This was a nice re-visit to an old ride report. :ride: Someday I'm going to ride in those Cali woods (and get my ass handed to me, again :smirk:)

Thanks I have some video that I need to get posted as well.
That was PJ with the helmet cam right? I found myself ducking a lot. :smirk: I think a chest protector mount would work better. :noidea: