Y Z 250, is the best all around bike!

Hey, want to know a secret? If I tell you it's not going to be a secret... Thats ok I will tell you anyway.

Any thread that I have made has the usual stuff in it. So you can add your brother taking a shit and sharing it with his son (your nephew) videos all over this thread. I don't care. :focus: is not my preference. :cry: about people posting irrelevant posts is :snore:. I want it to run all over the place. :devil: This is a place for fun, serious talk, sorrow for fallen riders etc. So keep up the posts, I like my stuff being on the front page. :P:thumb:

Peace!

Hey, want to know a secret? If I tell you it's not going to be a secret... Thats ok I will tell you anyway.

Any thread that I have made has the usual stuff in it. So you can add your brother taking a shit and sharing it with his son (your nephew) videos all over this thread. I don't care. :focus: is not my preference. :cry: about people posting irrelevant posts is :snore:. I want it to run all over the place. :devil: This is a place for fun, serious talk, sorrow for fallen riders etc. So keep up the posts, I like my stuff being on the front page. :P:thumb:

Peace!

So tell me how video's do you think you could find of a 500cc two stroke blowing up? I found a page full of YZ250's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_KtcodcZxQ

Not very many, one big reason is there are not as many as the all mighty YZ250.
Video cameras where huge when that bike was produced and like the woolen mammoth, and dinosaurs, they are almost extinct and or have been extinguished because of what pieces of shit they were.

Now take the YZ250 for instance, good things just keep being produced and crap falls the the sides. :bonk:

Cheers! :cheers:

Peace!
No shit p841!!! Err body's post gets shit on from time to time . It's all good :thumb: it makes its way back around. That's why i loves this place. :banana: it makes all post stay alive. I mean really think about it, if it weren't for the fluff it'd be boreing.

No shit p841!!! Err body's post gets shit on from time to time . It's all good :thumb: it makes its way back around. That's why i loves this place. :banana: it makes all post stay alive. I mean really think about it, if it weren't for the fluff it'd be boreing.

I need a new fluffer Jaxi! my other guy got hand cramps. you available for my next movie? Its called Moby Dicks the Captains ASS.
Ron