Y Z 250, is the best all around bike!

Probably will drop it off. I have had it for about 5-6 rides now and love the way it lets you lug around in low gear. When I get to the Rekluse, it will come off first and probably just put it on my other YZ that my oldest son rides. I won't even tell him and see if he notices.
As soon as my YZ is complete with the DS kit, I am going to AZ and leave it out there. I'll never have an excuse to not go for a ride in between working on the house. Especially since I have two buddies that just settled in town.

Probably will drop it off. I have had it for about 5-6 rides now and love the way it lets you lug around in low gear. When I get to the Rekluse, it will come off first and probably just put it on my other YZ that my oldest son rides. I won't even tell him and see if he notices.
As soon as my YZ is complete with the DS kit, I am going to AZ and leave it out there. I'll never have an excuse to not go for a ride in between working on the house. Especially since I have two buddies that just settled in town.
You can't be talking about Bill P??

The house he backed out of had problems. Him being a contractor knew it had more work than he wanted to get into, (unlike me w/3 years to complete). So he found a place across the road (hwy 89) from my place and closed escrow in 30 days. Have you ridden with bp, or know him or do you just not like his internet educate? :noidea:

The house he backed out of had problems. Him being a contractor knew it had more work than he wanted to get into, (unlike me w/3 years to complete). So he found a place across the road (hwy 89) from my place and closed escrow in 30 days. Have you ridden with bp, or know him or do you just not like his internet educate? :noidea:
Can't say that I know him as I only met him in the Miller staging area once after Larry and I got back from a ride. Talked for about a half hour.

We can discuss over tea and crumpets:burger:

Tail and blinkers on.
image.jpg
Under fender wiring.
image.jpg
Up through the fender.
image.jpg
Another shot of the tail and lighting.
image.jpg
And a kick stand for the bike to rest on when it gets tired.
image.jpg
For the first time in my life I am going to see what all the rave is about.
image.jpg
For my Jaxi, this is the company that makes the stator for many bikes.
image.jpg
And this is the brake light banjo switch. The whole kit was plug and play.
image.jpg

Tail and blinkers on.
View attachment 21007
Under fender wiring.
View attachment 21008
Up through the fender.
View attachment 21009
Another shot of the tail and lighting.
View attachment 21010
And a kick stand for the bike to rest on when it gets tired.
View attachment 21011
For the first time in my life I am going to see what all the rave is about.
View attachment 21012
For my Jaxi, this is the company that makes the stator for many bikes.
View attachment 21013
And this is the brake light banjo switch. The whole kit was plug and play.
View attachment 21014

How bout a shot from a few feet back to get a look at the whole thing. So far I like it.

You better buy an extra set of indicators. :prof: oh wait, not much risk of breaking those on the FRQ rides. :poke:

@Palmer - I was thinking the same thing... whu not use the little euro style signals.

@Rack - HEY, nothing wrong with the FRQ's... :naughty: ok maybe the Q part... :thinking: