Y Z 250, is the best all around bike!

I got to thinking about how sweet my YZ is and the power deliver it gives when you snap the throttle. I took it to the MLK Man Trip this year and blasted that puppy for three days of fun. She just has such a graceful way of staying right under you through anything you point it at.
I mean, yah, there are "other bikes" out there but for all around performance, weight, and power, the YZ250, "OR" ANY 250 2T is way better than under and over CCed bikes. You just just get one and figure it out for yourselves.
Lust over my glory bitches...
IMG_1315.JPG DSC01600.JPG DSC01604.JPG DSC01610.JPG DSC01616.JPG DSC01689.JPG DSC01682.JPG

I got to thinking about how sweet my YZ is and the power deliver it gives when you snap the throttle. I took it to the MLK Man Trip this year and blasted that puppy for three days of fun. She just has such a graceful way of staying right under you through anything you point it at.
I mean, yah, there are "other bikes" out there but for all around performance, weight, and power, the YZ250, "OR" ANY 250 2T is way better than under and over CCed bikes. You just just get one and figure it out for yourselves.
Lust over my glory bitches...
View attachment 20048 View attachment 20050 View attachment 20053 View attachment 20055 View attachment 20056 View attachment 20057 View attachment 20058

Could of had a KTM 300 for what you have in that old pile of iron. Or better yet a cr500af. :smirk:

:stirthepot:

But you want a 300 2t

No, I have this YZ, stop trying to make my gears turn. I am sticking with what I have. Just the 520RR was such a good deal and I love my 12 520RS. I was thinking of having a bike in AZ like I have a truck at the house also.