Why GoPro is the best out there.

nicer video :lol:

only thing contour has going for it is the GPS version wich is a cool idea... i dont like how its executed but its still neat.

PS... gopro is already handing out first versions of theHero 3's to pros rumors going around.

James

Staff member
nicer video :lol:

only thing contour has going for it is the GPS version wich is a cool idea... i dont like how its executed but its still neat.

PS... gopro is already handing out first versions of theHero 3's to pros rumors going around.
So I'll just wait for the Hero 3. :D

Rather have cool videos than a supposedly better looking camera. :stirthepot: :smirk:

James,

It's not about a good looking camera! It's about being survivable! The Contour HD is waaaaaay better than the toaster with a lens sitting in a vulnerable position on top of your head! Think about it. All the armed forces serving overseas use Contour HD cameras! Why? They produce the same quality video without the cumbersome, goofy, toaster-on-top-of-your-head thang! It's still 1080P!

I could never go through the woods with confidence with a bread toaster on my head. It would be peeled off in minutes!

I think the military has their shit together on this one.

Just sayin'
:ride: