All Who is going

What I quickly learned at DBA.........

There are a lot of great individuals and families here. All have a passion to ride (in Rez's case - talk about riding :smirk:). And for the most part, seems like everyone likes to have a little "internet banter" fun when not riding.

Many thanks to James/Jaime/El Jefe/Shorty for the great forum.

:USA:

MEH.... :rolleyes:

I like you much better when you have been drinking:smirk:

Now I'm not even sure I like him at all..... :P...... :poke:

BTW, I actually rode... yes, there are no pics/proof but HAD YOU COME OUT AND JOINED US you'd know first hand!!! :finger:..... :lol:

this will be my last trip for a while, just got hired as a deputy here in Fresno, mixed emotions about losing my retirement freedom and going back to work. Wont have much time of for a couple of years. I finally learned how to Bass fish and was gonna go two days a week this spring, now maybe two times a month. Riding will be local, have to start riding in the Sierras this year again. So, I will have to ride with the girls this trip so as not to get hurt and keep me from starting the job.

this will be my last trip for a while, just got hired as a deputy here in Fresno, mixed emotions about losing my retirement freedom and going back to work. Wont have much time of for a couple of years. I finally learned how to Bass fish and was gonna go two days a week this spring, now maybe two times a month. Riding will be local, have to start riding in the Sierras this year again. So, I will have to ride with the girls this trip so as not to get hurt and keep me from starting the job.
My son said the same thing as he is working on a similar adventure. He is at the state were his scooter is staying home and he get to pedal (:devil:) and ride around with his mom in the Cat.

What I quickly learned at DBA.........

There are a lot of great individuals and families here. All have a passion to ride (in Rez's case - talk about riding :smirk:). And for the most part, seems like everyone likes to have a little "internet banter" fun when not riding.

Many thanks to James/Jaime/El Jefe/Shorty for the great forum.

:USA:

NO DOUBT... great site... and the best people ! :thumb:

I was just explaining to the guy with 100 posts from the perspective of my 600 posts that the general population averaging 5000 posts has developed DBA into an off topic style. I didn't invent it. I just assimilated. :smirk:

Being that this is the first time I have really been to CC and ridden the terrain, I really liked it for a change and there was a lot of good trails to be ridden along with some nice rock gardens, etc. There are a lot of cross roads to keep an eye on but that goes along with riding. I saw a lot of other riding areas on the way out that need to be conquered and I do have some pictures and ride reports to put up in a bit. It was a great trip and the weather could not be better. :thumb:

I may not make this trip at all now. My cancer has flared up, just starting new job in two weeks, have to get a CT scan and see Doc again to get treatment worked out before job starts. If the Ct gets done by Thur then I will be there.

I may not make this trip at all now. My cancer has flared up, just starting new job in two weeks, have to get a CT scan and see Doc again to get treatment worked out before job starts. If the Ct gets done by Thur then I will be there.
That sucks to hear this news and we are all here with positive thoughts for you. You can always count on this bunch of people to be sending good thoughts and vibes.

damm dude :(. well thoughts are with ya... kick that cancers ass.