All Who is going

That's the plan thus far. Wife has surgery on her hand the Tuesday before. If something goes wrong there them no. But most likely head out Thursday afternoon.

Unfortunately we will not be able to attend this outing as we are going up the weekend before, the actual 3 day weekend that I don't get. My wife nor I get the holiday for some reason but we are taking a day of vacation to make a 3 day weekend. We will be heading up to Cal City area with Weathergeek, Xquatard and some others.

Unfortunately we will not be able to attend this outing as we are going up the weekend before, the actual 3 day weekend that I don't get. My wife nor I get the holiday for some reason but we are taking a day of vacation to make a 3 day weekend. We will be heading up to Cal City area with Weathergeek, Xquatard and some others.
Have fun. Make a run to Husky to pay respects and Barbie to add your collection...:smirk:

Goopy & I might do a Day ride the weekend of the Wilson's ride!:ride: But as 530KTM said we are going Pres. day weekend Fri-Mon
suppose to meet Weathergeek in Mojave on Friday morning!:thumb: