All Who is going

I see both good and bad with this, but it is a small fee to pay I think for what you get.

Can you imaging what it would cost if every city you ride charges a fee... and how many stickers would be ALL OVER YOUR BIKE if they all did it. You already pay green sticker fees and support commerce in their city. They should get grants from the green sticker fund just like everyone else instead of double dipping our fees. At least then there would be some oversite.

Just one guys opinion :thinking:

:focus:

Can you imaging what it would cost if every city you ride charges a fee... and how many stickers would be ALL OVER YOUR BIKE if they all did it. You already pay green sticker fees and support commerce in their city. They should get grants from the green sticker fund just like everyone else instead of double dipping our fees. At least then there would be some oversite.

Just one guys opinion :thinking:

:focus:
Now that you went down that road, I agree. But at the rate we are losing areas, it is nice to see something, somehow, someway that has some positive effect. At least for your money, you get something out of it also besides the riding. I think it's gonna be that the only areas left to ride in a few years out there will be Cal City and Spangler open area. Just my $.02 BTW fuck the government, especially California and stealing all our money. All of those legislators in Sacramento need to be flogged.

Not sure what the positive affect is ? We had Borax Bills before the permit. We had the dump on 20 Mule Team before the permit. We had less LEO working weekends giving advise, warnings and tickets before the permit. We have less trails not more since the permit. Cal City has collected a million dollars or more to fix the crappy dump that used to always be over flowing. They have profitted off this permit and added jobs to City Gov in their OHV program. But I am not sure how any of this has really done anything for us.

Sorry... I will put my soap box away.

Not sure what the positive affect is ? We had Borax Bills before the permit. We had the dump on 20 Mule Team before the permit. We had less LEO working weekends giving advise, warnings and tickets before the permit. We have less trails not more since the permit. Cal City has collected a million dollars and growing each year to fix the crappy dump that used to always be over flowing. They have profitted off this permit and added jobs to City Gov in their OHV program. But I am not sure how any of this has really done anything for us.

Sorry... I will put my soap box away.
All good points Jeff. But I was referring more to the fact that they are not gonna close it down. Also their law enforcement is nothing compared to others. (See Jawbone/Dove Springs) I have had nothing but positive stuff from CC PD. But I will say again you are still mostly right.

I tried to keep my threads clean when I first joined DBA.... quickly learned... not exactly how it works around here :lol:

What I quickly learned at DBA.........

There are a lot of great individuals and families here. All have a passion to ride (in Rez's case - talk about riding :smirk:). And for the most part, seems like everyone likes to have a little "internet banter" fun when not riding.

Many thanks to James/Jaime/El Jefe/Shorty for the great forum.

:USA:

What I quickly learned at DBA.........

There are a lot of great individuals and families here. All have a passion to ride (in Rez's case - talk about riding :smirk:). And for the most part, seems like everyone likes to have a little "internet banter" fun when not riding.

Many thanks to James/Jaime/El Jefe/Shorty for the great forum.

:USA:

I like you much better when you have been drinking:smirk: