All Who is going

A little early for some :popcorn:

I did a little work on the TTR lastnight, bringing the trailer home tomorrow after work for a much needed cleaning on the inside.

Also the back door is looking a little naked....:devil:

Mine needs that too... the plastics on the outside are becoming very brittle, first the handle to assist getting up the steps broke now the door latch used to keep it open broke. What is the secret to keep the generator from not starting. We never use it since we've got power at the rez. I had the dang thing overhauled last year since it was in the shop being worked on anyways. Every once in a while I'd go out and start it up ... no problem. I let it go a couple months and it won't start. Plenty of power going to it... got it to pop a couple times but never turned over. :noidea:

Mine needs that too... the plastics on the outside are becoming very brittle, first the handle to assist getting up the steps broke now the door latch used to keep it open broke. What is the secret to keep the generator from not starting. We never use it since we've got power at the rez. I had the dang thing overhauled last year since it was in the shop being worked on anyways. Every once in a while I'd go out and start it up ... no problem. I let it go a couple months and it won't start. Plenty of power going to it... got it to pop a couple times but never turned over. :noidea:
Starting them once a month is the key and letting them run for 10 or so minutes. My old trailer was starting to get that issue where it would just crank over and not start. I had a primer button on the gen and switch inside and I would use that. After I would prime, it would start "first Kick" as they say.

Starting them once a month is the key and letting them run for 10 or so minutes. My old trailer was starting to get that issue where it would just crank over and not start. I had a primer button on the gen and switch inside and I would use that. After I would prime, it would start "first Kick" as they say.

I have the primer button on the gen... tried that but she no go... I poured some cleaner in the tank with 5 gals of fuel, still no go. I'm thinking she's all gummed up again... :foul:

Not only to run them 10 minutes or so, but they have to be put on a load, i.e. running your AC. I run mine even longer than that at least once a month. BTW, have over 3000 hours on mine.