Where's My Coffee?

off fb

for those of you who had not heard i got into a bad wreck yesterday and was transported to cleveland metro hospital for emergent surgery. i endoed my bike 6-8 feet up at ram jam, put my arms out and got landed on by my bike. i was transported to elyria memorial, then to clev metro where 2 emergent surgery teams worked 5 hours to put 3 plates into my ulna and radius broken 4 times on the left, 2 pins in a dislocated and shattered left wrist and 2 screws in a fractured humerous base at the right elbow. my number is 330 347 3077 if anyone needs me, get wells and prayers greatly appreciated.

crash pic james, pleaseeeee!

off fb

for those of you who had not heard i got into a bad wreck yesterday and was transported to cleveland metro hospital for emergent surgery. i endoed my bike 6-8 feet up at ram jam, put my arms out and got landed on by my bike. i was transported to elyria memorial, then to clev metro where 2 emergent surgery teams worked 5 hours to put 3 plates into my ulna and radius broken 4 times on the left, 2 pins in a dislocated and shattered left wrist and 2 screws in a fractured humerous base at the right elbow. my number is 330 347 3077 if anyone needs me, get wells and prayers greatly appreciated.

crash pic james, pleaseeeee!

Heal up brother :USA:

James

Staff member
photo-1-16643-20120110170204.jpg
:shocked: Is that Gman? :lol: