Here you are!

275px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg

Annnnddd here's another.. just for you. :hug:

coffee-lover.jpg

:smirk:

James

Staff member
I'm thinking arena cross :prof:
Nope it's Ram Jam MX in Ohio, never shot indoors before and needed some practice before Arenacross next weekend.

Yamadogs also came up. :rocker: However he crashed and was carried away by the EMTs. :( It appeared that he'd broke something in his arm. Unknown on any other injuries however say a quick prayer just in case.

Nope it's Ram Jam MX in Ohio, never shot indoors before and needed some practice before Arenacross next weekend.

Yamadogs also came up. :rocker: However he crashed and was carried away by the EMTs. :( It appeared that he'd broke something in his arm. Unknown on any other injuries however say a quick prayer just in case.

Seems to be a lot of that going around.

So where are the pics of JYD :noidea:

Post them up in the dirt nap thread : prof:

All kidding aside - JYD I hope it's nothing serious and that you return to finish the races today.

:USA:

Seems to be a lot of that going around.

Why, is he related to the Rose family? :poke::stirthepot: