Where's My Coffee?

" i endoed my bike 6-8 feet up at ram jam, put my arms out and got landed on by my bike"
Am I the only one that will say it?.................."Tuck and Roll, Tuck and Roll" "NEVER PUT YOUR ARMS OUT!"

OK, I said it. Sorry for the mishap YD. Speedy recovery to you. One more thing..............................

TUCK AND ROLL!!!!! :smirk:

"i endoed my bike 6-8 feet up at ram jam, put my arms out and got landed on by my bike"
Am I the only one that will say it?.................."Tuck and Roll, Tuck and Roll" "NEVER PUT YOUR ARMS OUT!"

OK, I said it. Sorry for the mishap YD. Speedy recovery to you. One more thing..............................

i didnt have time but i tried. mind you i was stuck in the bike anyhow so

maybe a bent subframe, busted side panel and bent levers. not gonna get better bitching!
"i endoed my bike 6-8 feet up at ram jam, put my arms out and got landed on by my bike"

Found a great vid of YD two broken wrists OTB I BELIEVE I CAN FLY