Where's My Coffee?

James

Staff member
Nice picture :prof:

Any word on JYD?
No not yet. :(

You know better then put your watermark like that...He will snip that thing off in no time :lol:
Yeah seriously :lol:
Hey, at least his new gear and helmet look sick :rocker: Hope they didn't have to cut his jersey off :cry:
I wouldn't be surprised if they did end up cutting it off. I do know that he tore a pretty decent sized hole into the stomach area of the jersey.. :(

No not yet. :(

Yeah seriously :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they did end up cutting it off. I do know that he tore a pretty decent sized hole into the stomach area of the jersey.. :(

:cry: Exactly why I'm gonna quit riding, so I don't ruin all of my gear. GOSH :smirk:

Whoever gets in touch with YD's family post up in here and let us know what's goin on! :thumb:

James

Staff member
Yamadog just called me and said that he's alright with the exception of the broken wrists. I'l let him fill you in on the full details (he promised x-rays :rocker: :lol:), but it appears that he'd broken both wrists and also one elbow. He was in surgery for over 5 hours.

Yamadog just called me and said that he's alright with the exception of the broken wrists. I'l let him fill you in on the full details (he promised x-rays :rocker: :lol:), but it appears that he'd broken both wrists and also one elbow. He was in surgery for over 5 hours.

:cheers: to a speedy recovery.

:USA: