What do you do to your truck today?

Custom mount under truck that a push of the button raises it up:prof:

Like the trophy trucks have..:prof: .I wouldn't expect anything less.....:thumb: unless you're like Shannon Campbell, Rock Racer (KOH winner), he has a crane that lifts his car when he needs a tire change or anything done under the car.....:thumb:

THE King of the Hammers.
:drool:
IMG_0830.JPG

Looks like I am the only one working my truck lately :noidea:.... Well anyway, I added about 100hp to it give or take 1 or 2hp. I have to get it on the Dyno to find out for sure how much and Its also supposed to help in gains at least 4 to 5mpg...we'll see how this mod turns out. Here is the mod, check it out let me know what you think.

:smirk:

CTR.jpg

James

Staff member
Looks like I am the only one working my truck lately :noidea:.... Well anyway, I added about 100hp to it give or take 1 or 2hp. I have to get it on the Dyno to find out for sure how much and Its also supposed to help in gains at least 4 to 5mpg...we'll see how this mod turns out. Here is the mod, check it out let me know what you think.

View attachment 4523
:foul: WTF you already got one? Where's mine? :rant:

View attachment 4523
:wow: That looks good! The money you save on gas alone will buy you a new scooter:smirk:

:foul: WTF you already got one? Where's mine? :rant:
Don't cry Gingersnaps, you know how to get some...:thumb: