What do you do to your truck today?

hopefully finishing up a leveling kit... i had a 2" rubber spacer between the spring and the strut that sucked and made it stiff so i bought a 2.5" spacer for between the strut and coil bucket, pics to come!

Not today but over the weekend.............when we got out to the rez I lowered the windows and the rear drivers side won't go back up...we took off the panel and foudn the cable system to be a rats nest...got the wiondow up manually and "screwed it" in place. The oil pressure gage is reading waaaay over max...pegged! but the truck is running fine. When i turn the key off the needle doesn't go back to zero, only halfway...I was told the cluste's a cluster :foul:. I JUST missed the mileage on it to for being covered...70k, I have 78k :foul: again.

My fuel filter fell apart. Sprayed out damn near half a tank. :foul:

Parked it at Dunkin Donuts, tried fixing it with used duck tape. Didn't work...at all. So I called up mama when all else failed. Went to the store and got a new fuel filter. Then the hose cracked. So I cut that down and threw it back on and it held so far!

Now...who wants to give me some gas money? :smirk:

Saturday drove my truck in the Mud Bogs for the 2nd time... got stuck the first pass but the second two i made it through, the mud was NASTY!