What do you do to your truck today?

Drove it to work and back. Put 32 miles on it. It has 2,642 miles on it now. I have had it since May 9th. 2011 Toyota Tacoma, Quad Cab, Long Bed, 4X4 TRD Sport. Paid in full. It's a Toyota, it will need nothing for over 100,000 miles except for regular scheduled maintenance and tires. :P

I looked at my truck as I walked out of the house and then got on a motorcycle and rode it to work. In the last month I've only driven my truck twice.

Hey Palmer your Toyota will be needing about $25k or more in fuel for those miles. It's a lot more than nothing. I put 287k miles on a 89 Toyota 4x4 with only minimal repairs over that time.

I looked at my truck as I walked out of the house and then got on a motorcycle and rode it to work. In the last month I've only driven my truck twice.

Hey Palmer your Toyota will be needing about $25k or more in fuel for those miles. It's a lot more than nothing. I put 287k miles on a 89 Toyota 4x4 with only minimal repairs over that time.

I have been carpooling with my daughter. I look at my Sumo and just drool now.:drool:When it's my week to drive she has too much baggage to put her on the back of my Sumo. Girls, they always have too much baggage. :prof:

Ok, carry on.....

I drive an isuzu
I put some more seafoam in the fuel , as well as a little bit in the vacuum line
183k, always starts, doesn't burn a drop of oil
ohhhh yeahhhh
it needs rear brake pads, cheap organic junk :(

I did use it to move a uhaul trailer 23 miles yesterday down a county road, which it handled like a champ, temperature gauge never moved even with hill that were forcing me to drop to 3rd

Drove it to pickup some Anti freeze.. and some plugs for the rm.... Used the tail gate as a work bench putting the new rear tire on.. and Later on ... I drove my buddy around that i aint seen in a few years

Still searching for mine...:banana:

Why does everyone think a 10+ year old truck with probably questionable maintenance is worth close to $10k. :foul:

Put a bbq grill in the back of it...Safety award from work :thumb:

Did you not just start that job? You have safety awards? Why because at your age you need them......:P

After opeing the box it's actually a single level Brinkman Smoker...

As for just starting the job, it'll be a year in August...and YES at my age I need as much safety as possible...:smirk:

An update to what I did to my truck..........Went tothe rez to do a few fix its, used the tailgate as a saw hores, brought home "The Devil", unloaded it, went to the store later in the afternoon and found my tailgate wouldn't open. Not the first time...plastic POS's inside the handle broke so I've had to do some "rigging" to make it work...guess I need to do it again! :foul:

Made some tube doors
262787_249714991712116_100000208522555_1199338_8007391_n.jpg

Got some new parts for it from the Yard.
Window roller, bellhousing cover, and right side mirror. :banana:
Now all I need is to re-wire the front, get a speedometer cable, hazard button, glovebox lock, and headlights.

Got some new parts for it from the Yard.
Window roller, bellhousing cover, and right side mirror. :banana:
Now all I need is to re-wire the front, get a speedometer cable, hazard button, glovebox lock, and headlights.

.....new truck...errr different truck and you will be all set

Oh this is not add a line thread :lol: