What did you do to your bike today?

FINALLY, put on my new front rotor, I went with a wave on the 09 instead of the standard 08, was cheaper too. Did a 710 (OIL) change and checked all of my bolts.
She is ready to rock and roll for next weekend. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well....I'm going to lump a few days into one post here..............
1) I applied some JB Weld onto the gap I had in my case...this just happened to be right under my pipe so I had to remove the pipe. In order to do this I had to disengage the subframe bolt so I could drop it a 1/2" to remove the pipe. DONE...HOWEVER, I also have a leak on the upper part of the head...can't see exactly where, too much shit in the way!
2) I installed my front fender pack with a tube in it...
3) I applied some the "H" graphics I had a guy make...as well as a few other stickers (each sticker gives you at least 5 more horsepower :prof:)
4) Took off non-working headlight and replaced with a number plate
5) Cleaned the airfilter
6) loaded my new backpack with the essential (tools, etc)
7) located my green sticker :shocked: and applied it...thought i had lost it, left it in the garage under the batteries for the quads. oh yeah that reminds me,
8) Tightened a contact bolt for my wifes quad battery...no battery needed, replaced the battery on my duaghters quad...both running.
9) Replaced grips on wifes quad...used the hairspray method, worked great on one side not so good on the other...had to redo it.
10) loaded ALL of them into the TH for this coming weekend trip to the REZ. :banana:...kind of a miaden voyage for the Husky after JB'n it...we'll see how it holds out!
11) Replaced blown out tire on TH with a new one.................$215...:shocked: for a stinken trailer tire. :foul:

THAT IS ALL!

Well....I'm going to lump a few days into one post here..............
1) I applied some JB Weld onto the gap I had in my case...this just happened to be right under my pipe so I had to remove the pipe. In order to do this I had to disengage the subframe bolt so I could drop it a 1/2" to remove the pipe. DONE...HOWEVER, I also have a leak on the upper part of the head...can't see exactly where, too much shit in the way!
2) I installed my front fender pack with a tube in it...
3) I applied some the "H" graphics I had a guy make...as well as a few other stickers (each sticker gives you at least 5 more horsepower :prof:)
4) Took off non-working headlight and replaced with a number plate
5) Cleaned the airfilter
6) loaded my new backpack with the essential (tools, etc)
7) located my green sticker :shocked: and applied it...thought i had lost it, left it in the garage under the batteries for the quads. oh yeah that reminds me,
8) Tightened a contact bolt for my wifes quad battery...no battery needed, replaced the battery on my duaghters quad...both running.
9) Replaced grips on wifes quad...used the hairspray method, worked great on one side not so good on the other...had to redo it.
10) loaded ALL of them into the TH for this coming weekend trip to the REZ. :banana:...kind of a miaden voyage for the Husky after JB'n it...we'll see how it holds out!
11) Replaced blown out tire on TH with a new one.................$215...:shocked: for a stinken trailer tire. :foul:

THAT IS ALL!

When was the last time you rode it? Sounds like it was in storage....:shocked:

Worked on the appearance of the XR350.Since I fixed the fuel leak prob I thought I'd make it look better.I scraped all the oxydation off the tank while my son did the fenders & sidecovers,man what a job.After cleaning the tank I put some Armourall on it,hope it works.Then went to Pep Boys for some paint.Found some red-orange Chevy paint that almost matched perfectly.Went to The local bike shop and picked up some new grips & ordered new fork boots(get 'em tues.).Looks much better now...
pics..
DSC02736.jpg

DSC02740.jpg

What about that fork boot? :thinking:
Worked on the appearance of the XR350.Since I fixed the fuel leak prob I thought I'd make it look better.I scraped all the oxydation off the tank while my son did the fenders & sidecovers,man what a job.After cleaning the tank I put some Armourall on it,hope it works.Then went to Pep Boys for some paint.Found some red-orange Chevy paint that almost matched perfectly.Went to The local bike shop and picked up some new grips & ordered new fork boots(get 'em tues.).Looks much better now...
pics..
View attachment 2663

View attachment 2662

Out to chill in the garage today, she always runs perfect with a little attention and love :thumb: Knock on wood, never had a problem that wasn't crash enduced.

It got washed up, chain cleaned and oiled and a DBA sticker added to the side plate. :cool: I bet you want a picture. :thinking: Next is the air filter and oil.