What did you do to your bike today?

Nice bikes:thumb:

I thought you rode Kawi though? I remember you saying you did baja on KX 250's.
In the 90's

^^^^ My question is, how come you have two washing machines CDA????

Let me be absolutely clear, I did the square root of nothing on my bikes today.
I soil my shorts a lot..:smirk:

Sooooo, do you use the swiffer on the bikes too?:smirk:
You can never have enough devices to keep the bikes purdy..:prof:

Ones a dryer. They make dryers that look like washers now Nedge....:lol:
:thumb:

Oh zing.......I just realized that my own dryer looks exactly like that. :doh::blush: Please, nevermind the interuption. Carry on.
Too Late...:moon:

Oh zing.......I just realized that my own dryer looks exactly like that. :doh::blush: Please, nevermind the interuption. Carry on.

:lol::lol::lol:

In the 90's

I soil my shorts a lot..:smirk:

You can never have enough devices to keep the bikes purdy..:prof:

:thumb:

Too Late...:moon:

and going downhill from there I see:smirk:

jk, and the 250f? I presume is perty, and those things seem to be bullet proof

simple green, scrub brush, microfiber clothes, metal polish compound, and good wax(Mothers(car wax):banana:)

:lol::lol::lol:

and going downhill from there I see:smirk:

jk, and the 250f? I presume is perty, and those things seem to be bullet proof

simple green, scrub brush, microfiber clothes, metal polish compound, and good wax(Mothers(car wax):banana:)

That's a 450f he has.

Oh and by the way, just a little heads up.:prof: You are talking about CDA the number one, PRO...scratch that EXPERT at polishing bikes. This is like telling a Law professor at Harvard what the first amendment is. Just saying :smirk:

That's a 450f he has.

Oh and by the way, just a little heads up.:prof: You are talking about CDA the number one, PRO...scratch that EXPERT at polishing bikes. This is like telling a Law professor at Harvard what the first amendment is. Just saying :smirk:
:devil:

CDA>>>>>>>>
animatedrotatingcannondale.gif

Ok I guess I can hit the garage and do some work.... Been really lazy the last few years.... :noidea:
Its gotten worse the last 8months... lol

Im going to attempt to JB weld a dime to my clutch cover on the DRZ/SM. I have been taking it off road waaaay too much and have been doing damage. Put a hole in it. I got chewed out for it by my Husband:rolleyes: I cant afford a new cover just yet so Im going to attempt some JB Quick weld that I have in my pack with a coin. Honestly....:thinking:I have always wanted to try this. Just not on the trail in a pinch with people waiting. This hopefully will buy some time and get me back on the road. After my carb is cleaned and rejetted that is. I sure hope my son knows how to do that. He took off my carb and claims he knows how. Im all worried....these bikes are my life, I mean they give me life! Ok, one more cup of coffee...let the "sun" break out.....roll up my sleeves and get busy. I also need to clean the KLX and get some screws for the skid plate too. Oh and some lock tite. Really who gives a crap what Im doing to my bike today?? Im sure nobody but me:P

James

Staff member